Sydney Derby 2 15th Dec

Bay 1-3 is the active support bays... it'll be great if we can fill the SCG End with WSW supporters :)

yfd4l.gif

Could have sworn I normally sit in either bay 9 or 10 on a GA ticket in the past, has bay 10 always been silver reserved? If not, are they shaking up the seating this season and bumping some bays into higher price categories?

Not trying to imply any conspiracy is going on, I could understand they would bump up ticket prices a little to get value out of ADP and the derby games, but if anyone could enlighten me further it would help me sleep at night...

Not trying to imply any conspiracy is going on, I could understand they would bump up ticket prices a little to get value out of ADP and the derby games, but if anyone could enlighten me further it would help me sleep at night...

Nope. Always been a silver bay. As far as i can remember when i went to games pre-syd fc

Im going, deep into enemy territory!

Boys, we better be on out toes for this one!

He's sitting right in the middle of the cove

**** off thats not even funny bro lol

I meant enemy territory being the SFS (or allianz/butt**** stadium) whatever they calling it, personally it should be called "the eastern sydney coffee house"

Paid for Bronze Away Supporters for $25 (+delivery fee).

I don't get why I have to pay $5 (delivery fee) if they are sending me an eticket though :( .

Should I invoice ticketek for the paper and ink... idiots.

Can the fee be avoided simply by going to a ticketek office? Pretty shitty to pay $5 for a software generated pdf file of my ticket sent to my email. Makes no sense whatsoever. I guess i could invoice them for petrol to get to the ticketing office.

You'll pay even more at the Ticketek office for the privilege of bearing served by a human.

The fee is essentially an administration fee payable to ticketek for handling the sale process.

It appears to be an unavoidable consequence of buying tickets to any form of entertainment nowadays.

Their is 2 away sections, which one are people going for? Bronze I presume?

I'll be coming straight after the racing day down the road. (Rosehill or whatever, never been to horse racing before)

Edited by moxey25

See this was my probelm when first looking to buy the tickets. Bronze, Silver, GA, Visitor etc.

I'm looking to just go with Bronze Away Supporter and then float towards the RBB if they are right behind the goal.

I meant enemy territory being the SFS (or allianz/butt**** stadium) whatever they calling it, personally it should be called "the eastern sydney coffee house"

ATP is going covert in the Cove :ninja:

ATP is going covert in the Cove :ninja:

Id do it jersey & all if someone gave me a baseball bat to take with me ;-)

I reckon I will go sit in the cove with a few mates from my team, all dressed in red and black!

Should be fun giving them something to focus on.

I'll pay for your beer for the day.

So are we all going for Bronze? also, anyone know if the Bronze section is allocated seating?

I tried to use my mates Sydney FC membership discount code but it doesn't let me buy tickets in the away bay haha

Looks like my plan won't come to fruition. I got this email from my mate (the senior security staffer) who works at Allianz..

Sorry to burst your bubble mate a little bite of inside information from senior security staff at Allianz stadium if you attempt to seat a group of ten or more people in black and red in the cove you will be kindly asked to move on best to just seat in bay 2/3 with the rest of the 2nd best supporting team in sydney if not I will most likely have video surveillance of your group in red & black being moved on or asked to leave you have been warned don't let me say l told you so

Andy

Perhaps I will just have to sit stand with the rest of the Westie scum at the other end.

Looks like my plan won't come to fruition. I got this email from my mate (the senior security staffer) who works at Allianz..

Sorry to burst your bubble mate a little bite of inside information from senior security staff at Allianz stadium if you attempt to seat a group of ten or more people in black and red in the cove you will be kindly asked to move on best to just seat in bay 2/3 with the rest of the 2nd best supporting team in sydney if not I will most likely have video surveillance of your group in red & black being moved on or asked to leave you have been warned don't let me say l told you so

Andy

Perhaps I will just have to sit stand with the rest of the Westie scum at the other end.

Wear a button shirt over your jerseys, then when the Cove pack in their chanting after the usual 10 minutes, rip off your shirts to expose your true colours and start a 'we are the terrace'.

If not, you'll enjoy being around all us scum.

Andy

Wait, the way I read that he's recommending you sit with the 2nd best supporters group in Sydney so he's encouraging you to sit in the Cove.

Yeah they don't allow away supporters to be in the home ends. Imagine if a Covitte tried to get into Bay 56?

if they could take the heat, then why not! I'm afraid it is to protect against the morons who can't express themselves without violence or intimidation.

It would have been fun to do.

Boban, you could just sit with us and when we score, re-enact the scene for GSH and walk over to the cove on the pitch in a security vest, ripped it off and show your wanderers colours and start chanting a Wanderers song :)

although im guessing u would get some kind of ban after :ninja:

Boys, I don't understand where this talk of standing in the Cove in Wanderers colours is coming from? The only thing it is going to lead to is trouble. Better yet, stand together with the RBB, sing ****ing loud and make the away bay louder than the Cove, that will be the true challenge and I think its something we can do. So lets pack out the ****ing away bay and go crazy at their game and be the loudest that we have ever been!