La Liga

First time in 13 years they have lost 3 on the bounce in the league. Real has plus 10 on them in the for and against as well

Fantastic finish to the league

La Liga use head to head. Barca has that covered over their rivals. But they have lost all momentum.

Yep. It's why scores blow out sometimes - might as well keep attacking, no need to shut up shop and defend your goal diff.

And why the teams battling relegation put out B teams vs the likes of real and barca and focus attention on their direct rivals. Last year both barca and real put 9 past teams in the last couple of weeks. Ronaldo scored 5 against Granada from memory, in a 9-1 win.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a rumour a couple of months that Valencia were after Pellegrini.

Would love to see Pellegrini at Valencia. Time to get this club back fighting for UCL places

Edited by Alexander

FFA take note: Barca and Madrid playing at the same time next week (as they did last week, along with Atleti)

But but but what about the ratings? They won't get the ratings unless they play each game seperately!

they only care about the ratings overseas from the investors (chinese tv mainly). Hence the many 11 pm kickoffs that some times can finish up ending as late as 2 am.  :xmad:

money talks, in football, la liga fans attend less games now, especially when midweek matches still kick off at 7pm and 9pm. Also the draws/fixtures and kick off times are announced every few weeks, leaving fans little time to organise for away matches.

Another manager added to the list of dozens linked to the Valencia.

Reports in Spain that Mourinho 'could take Valencia job'

You know who is feeding that information out? Mourinho's agent :lol:

Oh I'm well award it's his agent. Just trying to pressure United into signing him.

Mourinho to Valencia would be a slap in the face to Jose.

:drats:

Another manager added to the list of dozens linked to the Valencia.

Reports in Spain that Mourinho 'could take Valencia job'

You know who is feeding that information out? Mourinho's agent :lol:

Oh I'm well award it's his agent. Just trying to pressure United into signing him.

Mourinho to Valencia would be a slap in the face to Jose.

:drats:

excuse i meant after being linked with united all summer

isnt awesome to see spain dominate eurpoe, and yous till have epl fans carrying on with there epl is best in the world spain is a 2 horse race lolll,

i lvoe epl and i love everton but spain and germany are miles ahead of england.

Yeah the EPL has that mentality due to the massive tv money and deals.

Personally i love watching the Bundesliga. I have watched heaps of matches this year and cant name one that was boring, even the matches between teams i have nfi about.

La Liga... well... look at all the titles spanish sides have won the past decade. Incredible

• 3 weeks later...