Cricket thread

Guest ZipGunBop

2 minutes ago, Erimus said:

would never happen at say Brisbane..lol

On the whole, as you would know, Aussie fans will give you heaps, but if you show the guts to deal with it, score hundreds, then come out after getting whacked in the head, they'll respect you.

Maybe Brisbane, but even there I doubt it. Anyway, this is Lord's... the best of you... :P

Just now, btron3000 said:

There is NO WAY that the Sydney Test crowd would boo a dude who has been through that.

Maybe the idiots that go to one-day games and have no idea.

I've been to Test matches at the SCG where that has happened Btron......true they admire courage but some of them are a bit feral.......the members not so much,,,,the outer definetly.

3 minutes ago, sonar said:

I've been to Test matches at the SCG where that has happened Btron......true they admire courage but some of them are a bit feral.......the members not so much,,,,the outer definetly.

When?

I want to know the situation. I bet you it is different to this.

Never seen anyone booed at the SCG when they've been sconed and come back out to bat.

1 minute ago, btron3000 said:

When?

I want to know the situation. I bet you it is different to this.

Never seen anyone booed at the SCG when they've been sconed and come back out to bat.

I was at this game.....I took my nephew.........his first Test match........He was booed by some in the outer.....I was there.

4 minutes ago, sonar said:

I was at this game.....I took my nephew.........his first Test match........He was booed by some in the outer.....I was there.

Dude... he got hit on the hand and he basically got a standing ovation from the entire ground! That's a terrible example and just highlights my point! 

So three dudes near you booed. That's not the same as being able to hear a chorus of boos through the tv for a guy who got hit on the head.

4 minutes ago, btron3000 said:

Dude... he got hit on the hand and he basically got a standing ovation from the entire ground! That's a terrible example and just highlights my point! 

So three dudes near you booed. That's not the same as being able to hear a chorus of boos through the tv for a guy who got hit on the head.

Guy has a broken hand, comes out to save a test............that courage mate no matter who you play for and........Ahhhhh.its the numbers booing........so it happened but the numbers are small so it didn't.....lol

98 over are left..loads. Game finely balanced isnt it.

If Australia can bowl England for less than 200 they might just fancy it.

I think around 200 is the key total here. If England get between 220 to 250 then might be a difficult session or two for Australia. 

A result either way is still possible.

Edited by Erimus
10 minutes ago, Erimus said:

98 over are left..loads. Game finely balanced isnt it.

If Australia can bowl England for less than 200 they might just fancy it.

I think around 200 is the key total here. If England get between 220 to 250 then might be a difficult session or two for Australia. 

A result either way is still possible.

Depends on the weather tbh.......if it's fine,,,,game on........Aus would be favs at this point but they have to get quick wickets......they dropped a couple of catches late in the evening......Lyons the key in the first session........if he gets two or three early ..........lol

15 minutes ago, sonar said:

Depends on the weather tbh.......if it's fine,,,,game on........Aus would be favs at this point but they have to get quick wickets......they dropped a couple of catches late in the evening......Lyons the key in the first session........if he gets two or three early ..........lol

Weather looking good.

Could be an exciting finish...200 key toal in my opinion.

• mack locked this topic