The drunk or whatever thread

Ok so I've been drinking for the last 10 hours or so with my inhibitions receding and my courageous persona egging me on. As a result I have started my first thread. I have started this thread for those of us who are a little drunk or 'whatever' and want to regurgitate whatever is going on in that altered state of mind, to the rest of the family. Anything what-so-ever, because sometimes we're their without any appropriate company... like I am now. I'm not sure if it will take, but I just started it anyway because... well because I'm a little tipsy.

I'll go first.

As I've grown older i have realised that I've isolated myself from the friends I had when I was younger. Their outlook and philosophies just did not resonate with the path that I was taking and as a result I filtered them out. But then I found myself void of friends. Now, I've always hated social media unitl I came across WSF. It seems that I have found an avenue to unload, share or listen to the problems, delights and experiences of others. My life is so sad that my friends whose company I enjoy the most are the ones I have not even met. Sad indeed.

In any case, thank god for the Western Sydney Wanderers and the wonderful fanbase.

P.S. I can understand if Mods want to delete this thread on the basis that it reflects badly on WSW fans. But if not, well let the gibberish begin...

Ok so I've been drinking for the last 10 hours or so with my inhibitions receding and my courageous persona egging me on. As a result I have started my first thread. I have started this thread for those of us who are a little drunk or 'whatever' and want to regurgitate whatever is going on in that altered state of mind, to the rest of the family. Anything what-so-ever, because sometimes we're their without any appropriate company... like I am now. I'm not sure if it will take, but I just started it anyway because... well because I'm a little tipsy.

I'll go first.

As I've grown older i have realised that I've isolated myself from the friends I had when I was younger. Their outlook and philosophies just did not resonate with the path that I was taking and as a result I filtered them out. But then I found myself void of friends. Now, I've always hated social media unitl I came across WSF. It seems that I have found an avenue to unload, share or listen to the problems, delights and experiences of others. My life is so sad that my friends whose company I enjoy the most are the ones I have not even met. Sad indeed.

In any case, thank god for the Western Sydney Wanderers and the wonderful fanbase.

P.S. I can understand if Mods want to delete this thread on the basis that it reflects badly on WSW fans. But if not, well let the gibberish begin...

Im not drunk, but i have also done this.

I'll go first.

Do you get smart when you get drunk

I'll go first.

Do you get smart when you get drunk

If you mean smart as in smart arse, no. If you mean smart as in actually smart, no

I'll go first.

I love drunk epiphanies too.

We have household cat. I don't pat the cat except for two circumstances. If I accidently stand on cat I apologise and pat cat to let it know it was accident. Sometimes when drunk watching tv I pat cat and apologise for not pating it more often.

If only we can get that msg through to the stooges at wanderland that organise the 'ridiculous' dance off pregame

if i ever go on a murder spree and kill a lot of people, when the media come to interview you tell them its all that songs fault, not only the song but the dancing too :P

• 3 months later...

We have household cat. I don't pat the cat except for two circumstances. If I accidently stand on cat I apologise and pat cat to let it know it was accident. Sometimes when drunk watching tv I pat cat and apologise for not pating it more often.

Where you drunk when you even bought the cat, who has a cat?

Where you drunk when you even bought the cat, who has a cat?

I have a cat. And I wasn't drunk when I bought the cat, but I was drunk when I catnaped the cat while it was having a catnap.

Actually we don't have a cat, but the cat still sleeps here and eats our cat food anyway.

true it is queensland, the stray bogans drinking xxxx do look like oversizsed stray cats

This probably should be on seinfeld thread but it is applicable here:

[Elaine is talking to Peterman at her office.] 

Peterman: Elaine, what did you want to talk me about? 

Elaine: This. My office. Sam trashed my office. 

Peterman: Well, I see what's going on in here. I am smack dab in the middle of a good old fashioned cat fight. 

Elaine: Mr. Petermen, this is not a cat fight. This is violent psychotic behavior directed at me all because are told her to swing her arms. 

Peterman: Woof! 

Elaine: Do you mean "reer?" 

Petermen: Yes, that's the one! Good day Elaine. [Leaves.] 

Elaine: Oh, no please Mr. Peterman, she's crazy! [sam walks by and Elaine starts to sing] Crazy for feelings...