Manchester United Thread

Mou sounds like a truly lovely guy. Can't imagine someone like Loew, Heynckes, Bosque, Wenger, van Gaal having to face such charges.

Eva Carneiro settles constructive dismissal claim with Chelsea | Football | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/07/jose-mourinho-unexpectedly-turns-up-at-employment-tribunal-eva-carneiro

Saw that yesterday, serious lols.

He's been bought as a future star. They're well aware that he's not a player that's ready to start every game next season.

I think he's looked at the way Sir Alex did with Smalling & Phil Jones. Bought with the plan to learn their trade under Vidic & Ferdinand. Let's hope he turns out more like Smalling

Edited by Alexander

Saw that yesterday, serious lols.

He's been bought as a future star. They're well aware that he's not a starting all 38 games player.

I think he's looked at the way Sir Alex did with Smalling & Phil Jones. Bought with the plan to learn their trade under Vidic & Ferdinand. Let's hope he turns out more like Smalling

The irony of steve gerrard posting a video of someone slipping.

• 4 weeks later...

Mkhitaryan: Man United fan shop already selling his jerseys even though the deal has not been announced yet. 42.5 mio Euro for a player who has only one year left on his contract.

Don't forget the new TV deal in the UK was so high that English clubs can throw money like this no problem. Even smaller clubs have a lot of money to splash out. It's the new market rate.

• 2 weeks later...

Jose's about to take charge of his first match as United manager in a friendly against Wigan. Kickoff in about 15mins. For those with Foxtel the game is on MUTV.

Bailly and Mkhitaryan make their United debuts in the starting XI and Luke Shaw is back.

Edited by Davo

Jose's about to take charge of his first match as United manager in a friendly against Wigan. Kickoff in about 15mins. For those with Foxtel the game is on MUTV.

Bailly and Mkhitaryan make their United debuts in the starting XI and Luke Shaw is back.

So happy to see Shaw back. He was on fire prior to his horrible injury.

If Jose is going to try and play Mkhitaryan central, I don't see how they fit Rooney in this starting line up. It's only a trial, but Mkhitaryan is already looking very promising

So happy to see Shaw back. He was on fire prior to his horrible injury.

If Jose is going to try and play Mkhitaryan central, I don't see how they fit Rooney in this starting line up. It's only a trial, but Mkhitaryan is already looking very promising

Henrik looks a class above.

If Memphis had a left foot Miki would have an assist already.

Decent half for a friendly. Lacked a little in the final third although adding Zlatan, Rooney and Martial would fix that.

And rashford.

You won't see Zlatan on the pitch with Rashford too often this season. Can't see him getting a run out wide and Jose usually plays only 1 up top

If Memphis had a left foot Miki would have an assist already.

Decent half for a friendly. Lacked a little in the final third although adding Zlatan, Rooney and Martial would fix that.

And rashford.
You won't see Zlatan on the pitch with Rashford too often this season. Can't see him getting a run out wide and Jose usually plays only 1 up top

True. However i do hope we see a bit of him.

Thought we'd be playing Miki on the right but with Jose playing him at 10 in the first pre season game and him looking really good there I get the feeling that might be his position. 

If so we'd still have a bit of a hole on the right hand side.

Thought we'd be playing Miki on the right but with Jose playing him at 10 in the first pre season game and him looking really good there I get the feeling that might be his position.

If so we'd still have a bit of a hole on the right hand side.

Could've just been to let Lingard play on the right to show his worth. Hard to imagine him playing centrally if Jose is going to persist with Rooney in the starting team

Edited by Alexander