WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

All Ticketing discussion here.

Derby game tickets for members to be on sale from 2pm.

Round 3 Derby at SFS tickets go on sale 9am Thursday

First three home games go on sale at 2pm today

Just called Allianz stadium hospitality to see if I could purchase tickets in a private suite so that I don't have to sit at the ESFC end.

Sold out already

:angrycovic: :angrycovic: :angrycovic:

even the ones above the RBB?

I wonder if SFC fans are planning to throw more than just bottles at our fans this year.....

Just called Allianz stadium hospitality to see if I could purchase tickets in a private suite so that I don't have to sit at the ESFC end.

Sold out already :angrycovic: :angrycovic: :angrycovic:

I wonder if SFC fans are planning to throw more than just bottles at our fans this year.....

Yep, even those ones are gone. Thought I was being organized trying to book them this early. I'm on the waiting list. Although even if I get lucky, I'd struggle to find 11 other people that'd be willing to pay $279 each for an elevated seat and a fridge full of beer.

Anyone else hear that violin?

Email says active Derby tickets go on sale on Thursday, but ticketek has the sale starting at 2 today. Whats happening?

Im guessing 2pm today is SFC Members buying additional tickets, the other concern as shown above is ticketek starting general sale at 9am Thursday.

Ill try the general member code at 2pm and see what it does.

Sold out already

Just adding the bunch of plastic ......seats that you break hahahaha 

Sold out already

Just adding the bunch of plastic ......seats that you break hahahaha 

Not our fault you guys installed weak ass seats that break easily :ninja:

Email says active Derby tickets go on sale on Thursday, but ticketek has the sale starting at 2 today. Whats happening?

Im guessing 2pm today is SFC Members buying additional tickets, the other concern as shown above is ticketek starting general sale at 9am Thursday.

What happened?

Just went on and seems like you can't buy them without a password.

I assume the WSW allocated areas will be held until Thursday

What happened?

Just went on and seems like you can't buy them without a password.

I assume the WSW allocated areas will be held until Thursday

Hope thats so. Otherwise its all lies. Much sadness too

Edit:Theres only an input for Sydney FC members. We are safe

Edited by braad

How many RBB tickets can we buy with each membership? (I have an RBB membership for what it's worth).

I am aware all members can buy RBB tickets from 12, but is it still onr ticket per member?

Edited by nmh94

How many RBB tickets can we buy with each membership? (I have an RBB membership for what it's worth).

I am aware all members can buy RBB tickets from 12, but is it still onr ticket per member?

not sure, i'm the same as you. It would be handy if you could buy a couple per RBB membership, especially considering the size of the stadium. i'm going to be trying to buy for a few RBB members, so if i could buy them a ticket from one or two memberships (rather than 5 different transactions) it would be damn handy!

Has anyone else checked out the ticketek site when you go into it without a password. It looks ****ed. 

The map of the stadium is all wrong. I just hope that it isn't like that for the pre sale that is happening right now for SFC members, otherwise there may be some SFC fans sitting in (what has usually been) WSW seats. 

Every **** year I forget this, but can someone remind me what the back row letter allocation is on level 1 down the side at Allianz? I take my young lad and this usually works out the best area for us. But every year I will be damned if I can recall the seat row lettering because the have like row A and then row AA and never remember which way around it all is!

Every **** year I forget this, but can someone remind me what the back row letter allocation is on level 1 down the side at Allianz? I take my young lad and this usually works out the best area for us. But every year I will be damned if I can recall the seat row lettering because the have like row A and then row AA and never remember which way around it all is!

not too sure but the bottom closest to the pitch starts at A and the higher up you go you get to Z, AA, BB, CC etc. I think it went up to around FF

not too sure but the bottom closest to the pitch starts at A and the higher up you go you get to Z, AA, BB, CC etc. I think it went up to around FF

I think it might go to LL

I think it might go to LL

Cheers guys, this sounds familiar.