WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

Ok,

So NON ACTIVE are available from 12pm it seems like.

Email should have been made more clear. :nono:

I've read the email again and the problem with it is that the bold headline says that tickets are available from 9am and that's where everyone stopped reading.

The "non-active from 12pm" bit is buried three paragraphs below it in smaller and non-bold font size.

It's not good communication. A fail for me.

So let me get this straight...Active members can get access to NonActive tickets before NonActive members get a chance to buy them...

WTF???

Just means more active tickets for non active members then, all good, it'll work itself out. the important thing is RBB members can buy active tickets before everyone else. They must have listened after last time

So let me get this straight...Active members can get access to NonActive tickets before NonActive members get a chance to buy them...

WTF???

No. Not in my experience. Only had Rbb option.

I was going by psyuedonym's post???

That's odd

I received a confirm ticket for purchasing 2 x non active tickets

There were no PDF tickets attched to the email

What bay

Bay 9

Yeah it seemed like that was the only WSW non active bay available when you didn't have to put a password in. 

I'm waiting for Bay 37. 

WTF???

Oh, I'm not an Active member

WTF???

But did you get tickets? What colour member are you?

WTF???

But did you get tickets? What colour member are you?

I'm a Red (Western Stand) member

All I have at the moment is a confirm, not the actual PDF tickets themselves

Am I reading this correctly?

"All WSW members will then have access ... to buy into the Active areas".

Is FFA quietly moving away from their "only active members can be in active areas" policy, or are the Smurfs quietly disobeying FFA?

Or am I missing something?

The way I'm seeing this is that our active section might not be full due to not being able to buy multiple tickets in this area.

Say all active members buy a ticket in the RBB and the rest of the Wanderer members dont fill the rest of the active bays. Will these seats be available for RBB members to buy into these seats?

I don't know I hope it's not a **** up and empty seats are there game day.

So guess which c*ck panicked and bought 3 in the 'mixed bay' thinking that meant mix of active and non active? Yep, some of your finest work Mumf. Got RBB ticket in the end but now have to find 3 latte sippers to offload the other tickets too. Bad times.