WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

Why is everyone revealing the password on a public forum?

also, gotta love not worrying about buying tickets anymore :)

A very good point.

However how come Western Sydney Wanderers FC appeared to have told some members and not others?

I have received no prior email or communication about this.

Are some members more equal than others?

Yes,

for example, if you chose a bucket hat, you are treated as a normal person, if you chose otherwise, you are frowned upon :ninja:

I have 5 tickets under my one membership number and it failed to recognize that fact...went through with the password given buy you would think it would have opened up the amount of tickets you have linked to the account number

Bays 1-6 half empty this derby game. **** up from ticketek and FFA! Well done! ******* homos FFA

This won't happen. they will just reclassify the outside bays as 'bronze non active'

Managed to eventually get ticketsin bay 38. Recieved confirmation email but no tickets attached.

Also confused now with which bays we have and which are active and none active. Usually bays behind goals are active.

Can anybody please clarify.

I bought one rbb with my code but I need two more. Bridge19 takes me to buy active tickets but in bays 39-41 but my own ticket is in Bay 3. Should I avoid these active tickets with the bridge code or are they still rbb?

Bays 39-41 is the non-rbb members active area - pw: *Fathead*19

Bays 1-6 is the real rbb members area -  pw: [12345name]

They are tricking us in order to kill active support.

I bought one rbb with my code but I need two more. Bridge19 takes me to buy active tickets but in bays 39-41 but my own ticket is in Bay 3. Should I avoid these active tickets with the bridge code or are they still rbb?

Bays 39-41 is the non-rbb members active area - pw: *Fathead*19Bays 1-6 is the real rbb members area -  pw: [12345name]They are tricking us in order to kill active support.

Thought so.

What I suggest is those who want to be in the RBB hold off in buying tickets at this point. They got to fix this **** up!

Hopefully RBB regulars will realise that if they are given tickets in Bay 39-41 then they would hold off and change or wait until it is fixed. 

Its a big c**k up

Managed to eventually get ticketsin bay 38. Recieved confirmation email but no tickets attached.

Also confused now with which bays we have and which are active and none active. Usually bays behind goals are active.

Can anybody please clarify.

Away game, especially Derby, No such thing as non active...  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:

I started shopping for tickets later than I usually do & started to read this forum thread first & thought here we go again.

The only problem I had was needing to realise there was a link to ticketek in the e-mail sent on Tuesday and that I needed to use it. After that the easiest ticket purchases I've made in yonks.

But as others have mentioned the tickets are not attached to the confirmation e-mail.

I started shopping for tickets later than I usually do & started to read this forum thread first & thought here we go again.

The only problem I had was needing to realise there was a link to ticketek in the e-mail sent on Tuesday and that I needed to use it. After that the easiest ticket purchases I've made in yonks.

But as others have mentioned the tickets are not attached to the confirmation e-mail.

At this stage I will be happy with a confirmation email..... I still don't have one

But as others have mentioned the tickets are not attached to the confirmation e-mail.

I have never understood the angst about ticket buying, I've never had an issue getting Wanderers tickets, yes there has been times where the email with the link has been later than scheduled but normally the process is as simple as click link, type password, hand over the $$$. I had a harder time getting my wife tickets to the netball world cup FFS. 

My biggest complaint is the lack of family option and the inflated prices. I guess its the price you pay when its the hottest ticket in town. 

anyway, see you in BAY 38. i'll be the guy wearing red and black

Edited by pushiepedlar

Active members got priority purchase and that seems appropriate and overdue. The Active Area indicating allocation exhausted is still allowing Active members to purchase and that too seems reasonable. I would have liked to have purchased more than one Active ticket but fair enough. An allocation may be released later but what we will not have is anything less than a sell-out Derby. WSW allocation spawning around Bay 23 means we will devour FC at their own ground.

Active members got priority purchase and that seems appropriate and overdue. The Active Area indicating allocation exhausted is still allowing Active members to purchase and that too seems reasonable. I would have liked to have purchased more than one Active ticket but fair enough. An allocation may be released later but what we will not have is anything less than a sell-out Derby. WSW allocation spawning around Bay 23 means we will devour FC at their own ground.

Completely agree.

Still not sure why we post passwords on a public forum