2014/15 EPL & F.A Cup thread.

Guest ZipGunBop

Time for everyone to get excited about Arsenal again.

True but, arsenal just thrashed the reigning champions a game before the season began. They have looked very good and if they manage to pick up cavani and/or Sami Khedira they will be a force! Don't forget that arsenal were first around Christmas time last year before another season of horror mass injuries cost them the tittle

Yeah doin well also Livo just won 4-0 and Everton have been strong pre season but means nothing till end of EPL season.

I think it is a good indication of the first month of football, though having a good start is not necessarily what is needed to win the tittle. City can't play this way, week in week out over the next month otherwise they'll find themselves down the table, quick fast!

Never thought city hit top form, felt that arsenal opened up the game with there attacking play but when it was time for city to attack they didn't look dangerous at all, which I feel is quite worrying for them. Having arguero back for them first week will mean a lot to them! Arsenal's goals just seemed like it was just a procession, they attacked, spaces opened up and balls went into the back of the net. It feels too easy.

Few empty seats at Upton Park on opening day.

And they're moving to the Olympic stadium,
Sam out, crowds in perhaps.
Gotta keep fat sam, purely for comical relief
Read on the lad bible that ticket prices have increased 60% over a short time period (less than 10 years but can't remember how much exactly), maybe one of the reasons that is contributing!

Burnley won't get relegated. The bookies write us off every year yet we've been in the top 2 divisions now for over 15 years. Only reason we got relegated last time out was due to the manager thinking the grass was greener in Bolton.

Guest ZipGunBop

I doubt I'll watch the game tonight.

What a cruel twist to have us up against the team who have been so active in feeding off us.

It's like when you see your ex on the arm of a new bloke.

Actually, it's worse than that, it's like being forced to sit in their living room and watch them copulate in front of you.

I doubt I'll watch the game tonight.

What a cruel twist to have us up against the team who have been so active in feeding off us.

It's like when you see your ex on the arm of a new bloke.

Actually, it's worse than that, it's like being forced to sit in their living room and watch them copulate in front of you.

Luckily for you lallana is injured otherwise it would of been like watching your ex in a threesome with no invite

He's got his work cut out if he wants to beat Suarez's ratio of games played to games suspended.

I'm sure he'll figure out new and exciting ways to have a crack.

Please excuse my excitement over signing a world class talent.

You should try it sometime  :P

His past managers, except for Mourinho, weren't equipped to deal with him. At Liverpool we have staff and players that have seen ALL manner of bullshit and are ready for him

That being said

10616462_678844675543901_1221297151_n.jp

Edited by ColdRock