Music Thread 2

mack

i ******* loved this song back in the day, melodic and emotive

also same with this song

I HATE YOUR PALE FACE, GO SLIT YOUR ******* WRISTS BITCH i love that breakdown so much energy, i need energy since i am tired

welcome to breakdown city population goat

bands i like sure like the word bitch before breakdowns

no bitch before this breakdown

THERE'S BLOOD IN THE WATER, much more family friendly which will suit the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6ujt1TbYY

feel the sandwich

if anyone wants to waste their time i am curious what people think of this song

i love the keyboards in this song and as usual they are by one of my favourite musicians Tim ******* Yatras

Edited by GoatyMcGoatFace

^^^^

I met Pauline black (selecter) once in a pub in north London.

Also, saw madness here and they were ace. There was a moment, fixed in my memory forever, after those first two chords of baggy trousers, where all the lights came on in the venue and I looked across and the whole place, every man woman and child, was just mid bounce.

Saints are good.

Thing you've got to remember is that link between garage and punk, musically at least, even attitudinally a lot of the time, it wasn't so wide. It didn't come out of nowhere really.

Loving the cross iron curtain ska toons valter keep it up :lol:

^^^^

I met Pauline black (selecter) once in a pub in north London.

Also, saw madness here and they were ace. There was a moment, fixed in my memory forever, after those first two chords of baggy trousers, where all the lights came on in the venue and I looked across and the whole place, every man woman and child, was just mid bounce.

Saints are good.

Thing you've got to remember is that link between garage and punk, musically at least, even attitudinally a lot of the time, it wasn't so wide. It didn't come out of nowhere really.

That is ******* sick

I was born in the wrong generation etc etc

So was I really :lol:

Pauline black was About 15 years ago

Madness was about 5 maybe? Can't remember :lol:

I seen most of those two tone bands though (supported one of them as well ;) )

In order having seen them live for me it goes

Madness

Daylight

Ranking rogers version of the beat

Bad manners the first time

Selecter

Specials

Dave wakelings version of the beat

I fell in love with that stuff in the 90s and never thought I'd get a chance to see any of them. Good thing they all needed cash eh?

Oh I saw Neville staples as well once but I have very little memory of that other than he hit on my mrs :lol:

Oh I saw Neville staples as well once but I have very little memory of that other than he hit on my mrs :lol:

Not sure where Midfielder is....but hope he's OK....maybe on hols?.... and back soon!!

Re this song...I remember waiting through a Top 1000...or Top 100...on Triple M in the early 2000s....and this song made No1 !!

No 1!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it!!!!!!  :crazy:

Edited by wendybr