My Aquatic Vessel Was Buoyed Up When ...

26 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

This thread lol Just read through 4 pages of absolute drivel lol

I cant work out if you bastards have ground Mack down, or he just doesn’t care anymore…I suspect some of one and a bit of the other lol

I don't know I think it was just starting to get somewhere 

54 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I cant work out if you bastards have ground Mack down, or he just doesn’t care anymore…I suspect some of one and a bit of the other lol

I guess if China can abandon its Zero Covid policy, Mack can abandon his Zero Covid Discussion policy! 

:meep::meep:

30 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I don't know I think it was just starting to get somewhere 

Still waiting for you to tell me who is the biggest arsehole in that video! :lol:

PS Not.

16 hours ago, wendybr said:

Still waiting for you to tell me who is the biggest arsehole in that video! :lol:

PS Not.

seriously take care of yourself.. I'm not engaging anymore

Edited by StringerBellend
shorter

So sad that it came to this….

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/baby-blood-donor-vaccine-battle-judge-to-deliver-high-courts-ruling-this-evening/WG7T6AWM4BHU5PHZL37X2ZI374/?fbclid=IwAR05wzhAi8uVmPDK9YltmnJh8UKVMSK3-CwP8RfsZgsd5O4myjYaRszfic8&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

I hope the baby has a successful operation and is returned to the parents soon. I think these parents are victims too, manipulated by deranged ideological zealots. 

3 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/eco-protesters-glue-to-railing-hamburg-concert-removed/

Worth for the photo 

If it's these 2 trying to save the world we are stuffed 

Sounds like there was no reason to help them any further. They can go home now, get changed, and have a shower - together, apparently. 

21 hours ago, Cynth said:

So sad that it came to this….

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/baby-blood-donor-vaccine-battle-judge-to-deliver-high-courts-ruling-this-evening/WG7T6AWM4BHU5PHZL37X2ZI374/?fbclid=IwAR05wzhAi8uVmPDK9YltmnJh8UKVMSK3-CwP8RfsZgsd5O4myjYaRszfic8&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

I hope the baby has a successful operation and is returned to the parents soon. I think these parents are victims too, manipulated by deranged ideological zealots. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/08/parents-who-refused-baby-w-nz-vaccinated-blood-transfusion-speak-out-new-zealand?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

It’s settled, and was ruled in favour of the baby.

The section about the “support person” was disturbing. With that kind of “support” the parents can expect to live in fear and terror about their child’s health for years, if not decades. That’s the tragic part in all of this.

1 hour ago, Legionista said:

Well thankfully it’s been resolved and the parents are most definitely not victims. 

Depends what way you look at it. They are not victims in the sense that are themselves as ie  of NZ government, Pfizer etc 

Are they victims of believing a bunch of arseholes and getting drawn into a cult I guess it depends on your view personal responsibility.

Are the bellends standing outside waving placards victims again not in the sense that they think they are 

2 hours ago, Legionista said:

Well thankfully it’s been resolved and the parents are most definitely not victims. 

I do think that often those that go down this path have some vulnerabilities that are exploited.

And I guess my comment was based on the detail in the article about there being a group speaking on behalf of the parents and attacking the hospital…I wonder about their intellectual capacity….but of course I could be wrong. 

2 hours ago, Legionista said:

Merriam-Webster dictionary definition of "victim": one that is tricked or duped. A synonym that they offer is "prey".

The parents are victims of dis/misinformation. They joined a cult-like movement, a system , that is driving that dis/misinformation. They are surrounded and influenced by fellow members of the cult (support person, lawyer.

Their conduct is little different to parents turning a blind eye to their children being raped by church leaders, or Jehova's witnesses rejecting a blood transfusion out of religious reasons, or Muslim boys being coerced into becoming suicide bombers and the parents looking the other way.

That's what cults do. They take away agency from people. Trick them. This is Marshall Applewhite, James Jones and David Koresh territory.

38 minutes ago, Cynth said:

No surprises, sadly.

It's not that long ago that "news" made the rounds how all vaccinated people were to die within two years. Hospital staff had been threatened, argued with, spat on, verbally abused, and at times even hit by people who were suffering from covid and had been admitted to hospital for treatment. I was talking to someone at the time, that person's biggest fear was not to catch covid and die of it, but to having to go to hospital and being killed there.

That's how skewed the whole situation was, and still is. That's the narrative the baby's parents have bought into. The only thing that surprises me is that horse medicine and vitamins haven't been suggested as a cure as yet.

Thanks to some on here the AI bots think I'd be interested in this 

He's doing kids shows too they must be ace 

__

Dr Jordan B Peterson 

I recently joined forces with the Daily Wire, in a new venture they call DailyWire+.

The plan is to build a multimedia empire offering services on the philosophical, educational, journalistic and entertainment front (including movies, TV shows and media for children)—and an empire that will not fall prey to the woke authoritarianism that has become increasingly mandatory in so many places.

8 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Thanks to some on here the AI bots think I'd be interested in this 

He's doing kids shows too they must be ace 

__

Dr Jordan B Peterson 

I recently joined forces with the Daily Wire, in a new venture they call DailyWire+.

The plan is to build a multimedia empire offering services on the philosophical, educational, journalistic and entertainment front (including movies, TV shows and media for children)—and an empire that will not fall prey to the woke authoritarianism that has become increasingly mandatory in so many places.

Being “anti-woke” is much more commercially and financially beneficial that just plain old woke.