My Aquatic Vessel Was Buoyed Up When ...

2 hours ago, Bones said:

And how Musk has changed the debate, there is a new free found flow of info.

You always stood strong, and rightfully so.

Things we’ve learned…..

Ivermectin works.

Covid came from a lab.

Masks were a waste of time unless robbing a Jewellery store.

Vaccines we’re not 100% safe as we were told.

Vaccines we’re not 100% effective as we were told.

There have been a lot more adverse and serious reactions to the vaccine then we’ve been let to know previously.

Hello!

Where have you been?

9 hours ago, Bones said:

Geez how the debate changed in just a short time, I predicted Musk buying Twitter would have that affect. 

Saw a great description  of Twitter now the other day, comparing it to an old mall dying. Flagship stores are long gone,  cut price stores abound, and delinquents and the homeless seem to be the only ones using it.

I don't think the effects of Musk killing it off by banning people and features he doesn't like because they were mean to him or his fan boys is much of an endorsement for any kind of view that is now expressed there in its slightly enlarged echo chamber. 

Watching the Tenplay show Round Ball Rules when Alex Brosque with gritted teeth

1. had to admit the red card awarded to Joe Lolley was completely justified, 

2. Tried as much as he could that the Newcastle v Smurfs was the match of the round, but then diverted to the Wanderers v Bullsh1tters game as the match he was looking forward to.

2 hours ago, marron said:

Saw a great description  of Twitter now the other day, comparing it to an old mall dying. Flagship stores are long gone,  cut price stores abound, and delinquents and the homeless seem to be the only ones using it.

I don't think the effects of Musk killing it off by banning people and features he doesn't like because they were mean to him or his fan boys is much of an endorsement for any kind of view that is now expressed there in its slightly enlarged echo chamber. 

Hmmm...we're all in silos, aren't we?

I'm enjoying seeing the return of the silenced/ censored/ banished doctors, academics/ data analysts, medical researchers who were thrown off Twitter.

It's utterly sinister that such individuals were ever banned.

2 hours ago, marron said:

You aren't disturbed by what's been revealed of the censorship there...by " Twitter Files"?

As example of someone who was booted from Twitter...formerly Jikkyleaks.And now back.

Surely, surely if you're a parent you'd want to hear about this...or hear it rejected by someone you trusted...not that it's easy to find trusted sources of information these days.

6 hours ago, marron said:

The fact Twitter is no longer banning people for political reasons has given it some credibility.

Wendy don't you go on about what parents should and shouldn't want to know 

Given you supported parents trying to deny a child being denied a life saving operation

I don't know if you noticed but I've been subtlety trying to change the conversation

I'm asking can you please stop posting this **** on a football forum..Now space boy is successfully running twitter just stick to it there with the perfectly sane people 

Edited by StringerBellend
5 minutes ago, Bones said:

The fact Twitter is no longer banning people for political reasons has given it some credibility.

It's not political it's public health 

Trying to be more.polite.
11 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

If you had to engage in vigorous love making with either Darryl Sommers or Richard Wilkins who would you choose? 

Daryl, I’d just envision that thing Wilkins fathered and it’d mess up my mojo.

11 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

They haven't though have they? 

I think they have. Additionally I think they had greater foresight than those that were paid by the government or big pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders who told us otherwise. 

24 minutes ago, Bones said:

I think they have. Additionally I think they had greater foresight than those that were paid by the government or big pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders who told us otherwise. 

Any chance of backing that up with a credible fact or study 

• mack locked this topic