Thursday FC Thread

teddies

Approximately 15 mins into the first episode and I'm ok with this. I don't take it too seriously, if I want more of an analytical view of the A-league I'll turn it over to TWG and then Fox.

Great to see Hersi up there, albeit for what seemed a 20 second interview. lol

Seen heaps of WSW fans there too..

Absolute rubbish. Like a Footy Show with a round ball. I don't wanna see basketbalers or half-assed comedians 'cause i'm a wog I can say wog' boof heads. Is this 'light-entertainment'. It is a race to the bottom with the lowest common denominator in mind. Cheap laughs, twenty second "what was your funniest moment interviews" and nothing serious about anything. Really SBS??? You have the rights to Friday night and you dish this rubbish up to us. Turned it off and never going back. 

On the bright side I decided to log on to the forum and finally check out the Around the Bloc podcast for the first time and this is really good. Yes he who comes to Christ last comes hardest. Listening to the boys has cleansed my soul of that SBS TFC. I feel whole again. 

Saw a 56 on a wsw jersey... dammit...

Damn and I thought my kit was gunner be unique this year!

Even at the start of last season shitloads of ppl had 56 on the back of their jerseys, its not unique

The **** is kasha z?

Plastic lady!. Her face didnt move when she spoke..

Wasn't she that "just jeans' girl back in the day? I may be wrong. Yeah she was a doll, literally.

Didn't mind the show, it can only get better, hopefully.

Edited by Drone