Film Thread

MP4Eedz

Best: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Worst: John Carter

P.S - The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is also my pre picked choice for 2013

P.P.S - The Hobbit: There and Back Again is also my pre pre picked choice for 2014

P.P.S - The Hobbit: There and Back Again is also my pre pre picked choice for 2014

hahaha when I saw your username from the main forum page I figured it would be the Hobbit

I haven't seen it yet (spewing)... must see

Safe House.  Retarded movie.  Can't say what was the best because I abhor pretty much all new movies that come out.  Probably the Avengers simply because if I didn't see it in all its mediocrity my brain would have exploded from all the hype.

Edited by CMontgomeryBurns

I thought The Amazing Spiderman was incredible- shits all over the Tobey Maguire ones. Dark Knight Rises was also f'ing fantastic. Whilst I was a bit disappointed with the Avengers (I think that was through my own over hyping it, to be honest)- I thought it did an awesome job doing it what it needed to do: bringing these characters together and laying the platform for future movies.

I didn't really see enough movies to have a clear cut WORST (or a best, now that I think about it). I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that whatever twilight movie came out was pretty damn awful

I thought The Amazing Spiderman was incredible- shits all over the Tobey Maguire ones. Dark Knight Rises was also f'ing fantastic. Whilst I was a bit disappointed with the Avengers (I think that was through my own over hyping it, to be honest)- I thought it did an awesome job doing it what it needed to do: bringing these characters together and laying the platform for future movies.

I didn't really see enough movies to have a clear cut WORST (or a best, now that I think about it). I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that whatever twilight movie came out was pretty damn awful

forgot i saw the amazing spiderman movie this year, easily the worst movie i have seen this year we obviously have different opinions on that but i didnt like the Toby Maguire spiderman movies either

hahaha when I saw your username from the main forum page I figured it would be the Hobbit

I haven't seen it yet (spewing)... must see

hahaha if you're interested in that stuff it's a must see! so good and the story they weaved in is something i wasn't expected. Makes the story go even deeper

either the dark knight rises or this police movie with a public enemy song but i forget the name of that song as the best

either the hunger games or paranormal activity 4 as the worst

End of Watch ... really good movie

oh yeah I watched Taken (both of them) last year and really enjoyed them. I thought Ted was pretty funny as well, not sure why people were disappointed by it. 

Dark Knight Rises was good, because it wrapped things up, but some of it was ******* stupid. Why did Bane talk like a stoned Sean Connery? Worst villain voice ever. And barely referencing the joker, the best performance of all time? Pfft.

either the dark knight rises or this police movie with a public enemy song but i forget the name of that song as the best

thank you i dont know why i forgot the name i agree it was a really good movie

for me ted reminded me of most things Seth Macfarlane has done some very funny bits mixed with some crappy bits

thank you i dont know why i forgot the name i agree it was a really good movie

for me ted reminded me of most things Seth Macfarlane has done some very funny bits mixed with some crappy bits

I also loved Ted... Thunder Buddies for life bro lol

oh yeah I watched Taken (both of them) last year and really enjoyed them. I thought Ted was pretty funny as well, not sure why people were disappointed by it.

Dark Knight Rises was good, because it wrapped things up, but some of it was ******* stupid. Why did Bane talk like a stoned Sean Connery? Worst villain voice ever. And barely referencing the joker, the best performance of all time? Pfft.

I thought the majority of events that transpired in Dark Knight Rises were utterly pointless. In the end the plot was lazy b-movie standards - nuke, city, "we must deactivate it" blah blah. And why was it so easy for them to find the bomb in the first place to even get in a position to try to disarm it?

I thought the majority of events that transpired in Dark Knight Rises were utterly pointless. In the end the plot was lazy b-movie standards - nuke, city, "we must deactivate it" blah blah. And why was it so easy for them to find the bomb in the first place to even get in a position to try to disarm it?

Dark knight Rises wasnt bad, for me it was just that the one before it was so good anything that came after was going to disappoint.

I actually agree with both these points. Dark Knight Rises suffered because The Dark Knight was so good. But Rises really had some pointless sh*t in there. I love Batman and the Nolan trilogy, but I felt it was the weakest of the three.

Edited by Carns