Brisbane Roar vs Western Sydney Wanderers 20/1/2013 4:00PM

i think we should lay off jade north.

do you have any idea how hard it is to be over-rated even when no-one actually rates you?

have you ever seen thousands of heads go down when your name is read aloud at an international match?

have you ever played for more clubs than robbie fowler yet have less fans than kevin muscat?

have you ever been referred to as a "right footed dave carney" ?

NO!!

so maybe we should cut him some slack. it must be hard joining a team that is performing so badly that they're willing to even settle for him.

i think we should lay off jade north.

do you have any idea how hard it is to be over-rated even when no-one actually rates you?

have you ever seen thousands of heads go down when your name is read aloud at an international match?

have you ever played for more clubs than robbie fowler yet have less fans than kevin muscat?

have you ever been referred to as a "right footed dave carney" ?

NO!!

so maybe we should cut him some slack. it must be hard joining a team that is performing so badly that they're willing to even settle for him.

Hahaha... Pure gold. 

If visconte does that burgerman2200 I'm pulling out the tab machine in the outdoor area of marconi and sacrificing it to the football gods. Confident the boys will get a win. Would love to see hersi score. Creates so much down that right side

i hope you'll be in the away bay with us chanting Red !

I will be - with husband and grandson (who knows all the chants because he sits with his Dad in the Northern GA area at Parramatta right next to the RBB).

Brisbane in poor form at the moment, they will still be tough but it's pretty much a perfect time to play them. The one player we need to look out for is Berisha. He might not be at his best right now, but he is a tricky, snakey little ****er and he will give our CBs a hell of game with his movement and his "gamesmanship"

3-3.

But I obviously am hoping we get away with a win. If we play the way we usually play and Brisbane play the way they usually play, we'll dominate.
But I can't help but think the Roar are bound to come back into form eventually

Here's to hoping they don't :)