WSW/HAL/ACL Ticketing S3 Thread

From last season's ticketing thread http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/4728-a-league-tickets-available/-  

I thought I'd kickstart a S3 thread of WSW/HAL ticketing.

I've just been browsing through ticketek today, and it appears that Sydney Derby VII will be on sale to WSW members from the 15/9.

Due to Active supporter restrictions, FFA has only allocated 3 bays to us, and most likely be members only area.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=SYDFC0215

sfx127930.gif

1-5/6 will be active for sure and no restrictions can stop that. It will all happen organically, regardless of how many bays they give us.

All WSW bays are active for the away derby at Allianze :woah:

I was in bay 39 in October last year and it was amazing in there!

Edited by WSWBoro

How many tix can be bought with per membership?

Not sure mate, I reckon it's one.

Ever since the FFA active support restrictions have been put into place, for HAL games, it's always been 1 active ticket per member.

However for ACL, we were able to get 2 active tickets per member.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Ever since the FFA active support restrictions have been put into place, for HAL games, it's always been 1 active ticket per member.

My understanding from last season is, on our membership we can buy 1 ticket in active bay, and i think it was 4 ticket on non active bay with one unique membership. Unless its changes, best to buy where you want to be and if that is not Active, go and buy active tickets and sell to fellow wanderers who want active tickets.

My understanding from last season is, on our membership we can buy 1 ticket in active bay, and i think it was 4 ticket on non active bay with one unique membership. Unless its changes, best to buy where you want to be and if that is not Active, go and buy active tickets and sell to fellow wanderers who want active tickets.

Yes that was definitely the case last year with the allocations, and I can't see it being any different this year.

Love away derbies, the atmosphere is unrivaled in Australian sport. Can't wait!

Mmmmm "mixed supporter bays" 7, 8 & 9.  I wonder whose fans will be in there?  :)

mostly families

Mostly likely Sydney FC families as they get a week prior to us to purchase tickets and there the 2nd cheapest seats (cheapest reserved seating, apart from the WSW bronze))...

That was GA for first derby and full of us lot, then it changed for the 2nd one.

All GA tickets (the cheapest tickets) are now only at the Cove end.!

Conspiracy.??

Edited by MadKaw

Hmm, isn't the Active area members only restrictions a-League wide?

Just had a look at the ticketing allocations for the ESFC vs Melb City game, and a member validation is not needed to purchase City Active away ticks.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=SYDFC0115

Worked for me too. That's bullshit

I guess the six City fans can sit where they wish.