Music Thread 3

mack

2 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I’m a huge Stones fan n I think this isn’t too bad. The Rockwiz band is better than most crappy bands/ singers on the radio today! 

There is a Gimmie Shelter cover out there by the Divine Horsemen, it was on a vinyl record called "middle of the night". Can't find it anywhere now, but for me that was the definite version of the song.

1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

Most of their outtakes are better than the best songs most bands come out with! 

And yet the Stones could only stare at the rear lights of "The Who" in the distance. This was Moon's last performance with the bad, and it was their last show as a four piece. Apparently Moon snorted a shocking amount of coke before that song. Good old Keith.

3 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Lol as much as I love The Who , I’m a HUGE Stones fanboy who wanted to look like Keef Riffhard in my youngin days! 

You can always try and look how the 2019 version. Drink a carton of beer, mix it up with a bottle of bourbon, smoke a packet **** every day, and start eating crap, and it might just get you there.

21 minutes ago, FCB said:

You can always try and look how the 2019 version. Drink a carton of beer, mix it up with a bottle of bourbon, smoke a packet **** every day, and start eating crap, and it might just get you there.

I don’t have enough for the heroin n coke though! 

1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

I don’t have enough for the heroin n coke though! 

Well, yes, the short cut does cost a lot of money. And I believe it is illegal to kill yourself with that stuff. However, prescription drugs, booze, smokes and fatty sugary food...

2 hours ago, JackDoff said:

I’m a huge Stones fan n I think this isn’t too bad. The Rockwiz band is better than most crappy bands/ singers on the radio today! 

Tim Rogers does it well too, I remember seeing a gig of him (and most you am I) doing the whole get yer yah yahs album