Still no membership card

Anybody else still not received their member card yet. I messaged the club the other day and they said they would send it out express post and I'd have it by Friday. Cutting it a bit fine i think. They says if it doesn't come i can get a ticket at the stadium but that doesn't get me on the train to the stadium. My wife got hers last week???

That's my point . I won't have a ticket until i get to the stadium. I'll just pay anyhow. Not that fussed.

buy the e ticket and print it ?

Exactly what i did, $20 for the RBB bay 1 game... im sure my membership will arrive before the derby haha

Did anyone travel in by public transport? Did they honour the free ride?

They did although it depends what public transport you're getting. The Liverpool T-Way is operated by STA buses so you get on for free. If you're from the north and have to get a Blacktown/Rouse Hill T-Way bus then it's operated by a private company (Westbus or Hillsbus or whatever they're called now) and they don't give you a free ride. My brother showed his pass, asked if he had to pay and the driver said yes and made him and his girlfriend pay. I showed my pass but didn't ask, just walked on as if it'd done it a million times before and he let me on for free so I'm not sure what the go is.

I'm pretty sure I was meant to pay but it's frustrating that people can come all the way from Liverpool down the T-Way for free but I live 15mins from the ground in the opposite direction on the T-Way and I have to pay.

I jus want to ask, was the membership card sent separate to the goodies you get for signing up? I got my cap, lanyard, sticker, keyring, etc, but no membership card. If someone can confirm that'd be great =)

Hey mate, yeh the membership card comes by itself just in an ordinary mail letter :)

I jus want to ask, was the membership card sent separate to the goodies you get for signing up? I got my cap, lanyard, sticker, keyring, etc, but no membership card. If someone can confirm that'd be great =)

Hey mate, yeh the membership card comes by itself just in an ordinary mail letter :)

thanks! now i can sleep easy.

Call them on (02) 8020 4141. Just leave a voice message with your membership and contact details. They will get back to you quite quickly.

If you can't get a refund, maybe ask for a free ticket or something so you can bring someone else along to a game!

According to the membership guys, We have more than 3,000 now and steadily climbing since Saturday.

That doesn't surprise me at all. The way the crowd applauded the team means the boys gained a fair few number of loyal fans on Saturday.

If our membership numbers hover around the 4k mark all season but our average attendance is around 12k, I don't think many will be complaining.