Euro 2016

marron

They must have dropped mifsud.

:ninja:  :ninja:

But yeah, I saw the line up a couple of days ago... and yeah, no Mifsud, hahaha. :rofl:

Awwwww.

Last night I was flicking channels :ninja: and it was the end of junior Eurovision :ninja: and the credits were running. It was held in Malta this year. I swear every name in the credits was either borg or mifsud. And there was maybe one micallef just to shake things up a bit.

They must have dropped mifsud.

:ninja:  :ninja:

But yeah, I saw the line up a couple of days ago... and yeah, no Mifsud, hahaha. :rofl:

Awwwww.

Last night I was flicking channels :ninja: and it was the end of junior Eurovision :ninja: and the credits were running. It was held in Malta this year. I swear every name in the credits was either borg or mifsud. And there was maybe one micallef just to shake things up a bit.

So what you're saying, is that you weren't watching/ enjoying it? :P

Apparently Malta won Junior Eurovision the year before, so yeah, got to hold it!! :D\

battling draw it is. keeps the gap to Belgium at 3 (they have a game in hand - israel & cyprus moved ahead of Belgium too). hopeful times.

well done to Wales

a pragmatic away draw, and only option was to park the bus

with you all the way to the finals!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/16/uefa-crowd-trouble-italy-croatia-match-report-euro-2016

Uefa likely to investigate crowd trouble in Italy’s draw with Croatia
• Match is twice held up after Croatia’s fans throw flares 
• Italy 1-1 Croatia

Italy-v-Croatia---EURO-20-006.jpgItaly's Euro 2016 qualifier with Croatia is halted in Milan after flares are thrown on to the pitch by the away supporters. Photograph: Marco Luzzani/Getty Images

Uefa look set to launch an investigation into the crowd trouble in Italy’s Euro 2016 Group H qualifier against Croatia, which was halted after flares were thrown on to the pitch at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan.

Antonio Candreva had put Italy ahead after 11 minutes but that was quickly cancelled out when the Italy goalkeeper, Gianluigi Buffon, fumbled a shot from Ivan Perisic four minutes later.

Flares were then thrown on to the field by the Croatia fans and a brief hold-up ensued before play could resume.

The atmosphere continued to be hostile into the second half and after 70 minutes the Dutch referee, Bjorn Kuipers, took the players off after more flares landed on the pitch, with Italian riot police going into the Croatia section to try to restore order.

Following a stoppage of around 12 minutes the match restarted again and Croatia spurned a great chance to win the qualifier when Perisic dragged his shot wide after being put away down the left.

Croatia are ahead of Italy on goal difference with both teams level on 10 points from four matches and facing possible sanctions once Uefa have compiled all the necessary reports.

The Croatia coach, Niko Kovac, said: “It’s not the first time and it’s not accidental. I hope the bodies in charge will find a way to solve the problem because it paints a bad picture of Croatia. I was ashamed and I apologised to the Italians after the game. There were families with children up there.â€

The former Croatia forward Goran Vlaovic suggested it might have been a protest against the Croatian football federation.

He said: “If this is aimed against the Croatian football federation, it’s not the best way to express discontent because at the end of the day football and the national team suffers.â€

Guest mickisnot

I love playing those guidos from the other side of Jadrankso

Genuine European rivalry

Hope UEFA don't do anything. They should of sent the BBB to Milan, It's their boss that's ******* things up anyway!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

England will win this, 

Harry Kane will go cross the channel, look around, and he will conquer 

England, win a major competition HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It may take me a while to stop laughing.......

And I follow England  

:rofl:

England will win this, 

Harry Kane will go cross the channel, look around, and he will conquer 

England, win a major competition HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It may take me a while to stop laughing.......

And I follow England  

:rofl:

His father is Irish, he could've played for them instead..

They may of had more confidence in The Great Kane, 

Croatia beat Norway 5-1. We are top of the group

AKrTk6R.png

Malo nas je al nas ima

It was pretty classy from Croatia, at 3-0 up they went down to 10 and despite Norway scoring once but were too good scoring another 2. Well deserved win.

Italy played poorly you have to say. We were lucky to get an early goal very fortuitously but then Bulgaria won the ball in central midfield twice in the first half, counter attacked and scored twice. We looked very open and it's a shame we lost Marcisio in lead up to the match with a knee injury, he was a big loss. Second half was all Italy and I thought that they just couldn't break them down until 8 minutes from time with a beautiful curling powerful strike outside the box. We had the chance unfairly to take the lead in extra time but the ball went wide. 2-2 points shared but Italy should have done better.

Guest mickisnot

Italy haven't been playing very well in the qualifiers.

I still predict them to win the damn thing lol

The Italians are too old, they're too slow, they're playing the wrong tactics, something has to give ... Oh wait ... Oh look at that ... They've won the tournament!

The Italians and big tournaments are like AC Milan and their UCL performances some 10 years ago. Regardless of how well or poorly they played they'd always end up in the final somehow. They just show up when it's needed, boring football, heaps of hissy fits, constant abuse of the refs, they'd be outplayed and on comes Inzaghi, the ball bounces off his nose and goes in.

Gibraltar can still qualify and win it..

ha ha, what a **** joke letting Gibraltar play proper international games. I am all for scrapping the likes of San Mario, Malta, Andorra, Lichtenstein, Faeroe Islands and Scotland. None of these have any place taking part in qualifiers, waste of everyone's time.

Although it does piss off the Spanish so for that reason alone I will allow Gibraltar. If only we can get a Falklands team going also to pish off the Argies. 

Edited by WSWBoro

ha ha, what a **** joke letting Gibraltar play proper international games. I am all for scrapping the likes of San Mario, Malta, Andorra, Lichtenstein, Faeroe Islands and Scotland. None of these have any place taking part in qualifiers, waste of everyone's time.

Although it does piss off the Spanish so for that reason alone I will allow Gibraltar. If only we can get a Falklands team going also to pish off the Argies.

Why don't we scrap England while we're at it, it'll save everyone from seeing them knocked out at the group stage after another insipid display.

Oh p!ss off.

:crap:

Oh p!ss off.

:crap:

It'll be fine, they'll never kick out Scotland.