Wanderers 2014/15 Membership Renewal Launches Friday 18th

Are the membership team available now?  I've been on hold for 20minutes... I have an issue with my account where my wifes details are appearing instead of mine. 

Same problem - I assume you used the same email account for both? 

They tried to fix it by giving me a temp password but it might take some time. I'm gonna follow up on Monday if it's not resolved.

any idea what limited availability means 

Red & Black Membership ACTIVE SUPPORT ALLOCATED BAYS - LIMITED AVAILABILITY

As there are a certain number of seats in the Northern Terrace, there is only a certain number of memberships available there.

It will depend how many people renew, and don't renew, their Red and Black Memberships, as to how many are left for those new Members to purchase those memberships.

If you haven't already, make sure you check out: http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/faq

The Live Chat (in the bottom right hand corner) is also really helpful!

Please wait while our agents attend to you. There are currently 43 visitor(s) waiting to be served.

Yeah, not so helpful for me this morning. I rang at about 10.30 and was on hold and ended up hearing  a message like "the users mailbox is full, goodbye" and was hung up on.

If you haven't already, make sure you check out: http://wanderers.memberhq.com.au/faq

The Live Chat (in the bottom right hand corner) is also really helpful!

Please wait while our agents attend to you. There are currently 43 visitor(s) waiting to be served.

Yeah, not so helpful for me this morning. I rang at about 10.30 and was on hold and ended up hearing  a message like "the users mailbox is full, goodbye" and was hung up on.

yeah there were 26 in front of me 30 minutes ago in chat. they said to leave a message and an email and they'd get back to me