WSW Rewards

Already had a mug, but I did get enough points for a training shirt... (was a pain though)

The wife had enough for movie tickets, or a football but they were all gone....

my mug...

2lcbv2p.jpg

you got a white mug? i got a black one i thought only black ones existed

I got my WSW mug and that's all I wanted from it so I haven't used this rewards thing since LOL

What about the WSW blow up doll?

:smurfnono::smurfpoint:

with Dino's face?

i want movie tickets

i want them to partner with a cinema that exists near me

lol no Cinema's exist near me so it doesnt bother me :P

• 3 weeks later...

Daft little thing.

I'm under a lot of pressure to ensure the little guy gets a BUCKET HAT this season.

(I stuffed it up last year).

I got an email asking me to select, but can't work it out.

Anybody know how I select a Bucket Hat?

Ta in advance

Have we uncovered the secret to choosing which hat we want? Still not working for me

The best way I've found is to find the email "Important information regarding your Wanderers membership". In that email is the link to choose your hat, something I couldn't find when logging on to the portal. There are a few steps, where you select the hat, select free shipping (why?) & then next screen you tick a disclaimer box plus approve the transaction.

We obviously know, in all of this that there is only one option when selecting your type of hat this season :xnod:

The key in the above is that you must click on the link in the email above, pretty sure it says "click here"

Daft little thing.

I'm under a lot of pressure to ensure the little guy gets a BUCKET HAT this season.

(I stuffed it up last year).

I got an email asking me to select, but can't work it out.

Anybody know how I select a Bucket Hat?

Ta in advance

Have we uncovered the secret to choosing which hat we want? Still not working for me

The best way I've found is to find the email "Important information regarding your Wanderers membership". In that email is the link to choose your hat, something I couldn't find when logging on to the portal. There are a few steps, where you select the hat, select free shipping (why?) & then next screen you tick a disclaimer box plus approve the transaction.

We obviously know, in all of this that there is only one option when selecting your type of hat this season :xnod:

The key in the above is that you must click on the link in the email above, pretty sure it says "click here"

When I tried that today I just got a message "this item no longer for sale".  Surely they have allowed more time for members to make their selection!

Someone want to contact the club & post the response here for us?

I just called the club & it was fixed in seconds - all they needed was my member number.

I asked what others should do having the same problem.  They should log back in the link should now be fixed - if not just call the club.

who wants to trade my bucket hat for my not picked up yet wsf scarf? :crazy:

So ... I'd get your hat and your scarf!?

Someone want to contact the club & post the response here for us?

I just called the club & it was fixed in seconds - all they needed was my member number.

I asked what others should do having the same problem.  They should log back in the link should now be fixed - if not just call the club.

who wants to trade my bucket hat for my not picked up yet wsf scarf? :crazy:

So ... I'd get your hat and your scarf!?

homer-doh-animated-gif-i13.gif

• 1 month later...

Do points carry over with this rewards thing?

I was gonna get the mug, then forgot, and I never check in or any of that stuff. If I get points for auto-renewing every year then I'm bound to be able to get something decent by about 2043.

Don't think so - I think the club sent an email outlining that they expire - could be wrong

Do points carry over with this rewards thing?

I was gonna get the mug, then forgot, and I never check in or any of that stuff. If I get points for auto-renewing every year then I'm bound to be able to get something decent by about 2043.

Don't think so - I think the club sent an email outlining that they expire - could be wrong

asked earlier.

Pts carry over