Gaming Thread 2

On 28/01/2019 at 4:23 PM, Swarth said:

really interested in anthem but cautious cause **** ea

Im a bit of a Destiny 2 tragic myself. Maybe even a bit rusted on. I read the Bungie forums from time to time. Mostly for the lols at the ways people find to complain and what they complain about, but there's also some useful info in there if you look hard enough. There are plenty of people talking about Anthem, and how it will be the end of D2  It looks good, but EA, so yeah, nah, I'll hold off. My boys and I still really enjoy playing D2, so I'm not really feeling the desire to part with my hard earned for another looter shooter just yet. 

On 01/02/2019 at 2:52 PM, SomeGuy1977 said:

Im a bit of a Destiny 2 tragic myself. Maybe even a bit rusted on. I read the Bungie forums from time to time. Mostly for the lols at the ways people find to complain and what they complain about, but there's also some useful info in there if you look hard enough. There are plenty of people talking about Anthem, and how it will be the end of D2  It looks good, but EA, so yeah, nah, I'll hold off. My boys and I still really enjoy playing D2, so I'm not really feeling the desire to part with my hard earned for another looter shooter just yet. 

dont blame you for me there is room for both

anyone have thoughts on apex legends? oddly enough i am enjoying it i usually hate battle royale games but this is very well made, that said i am ******* horrible at it :P

i just found out my main in the game is actually openly gay............cant enjoy the game anymore i cant relate to my character game ruined 0/10

• 3 weeks later...

Question for the Fifa aficionados. Fifa 19 is on sale on PSN at the moment, with the champion and ultimate editions coming with UP TO 10 / 25 jump gold FUT packs.  WTF does UP TO mean here? Do I get them or not?

Other than the jumbo packs, the game content seems to be the same (please correct me if I'm wrong!). If I actually get ALL the packs, then I probably won't  mind spending the extra to get the packs to give me a boost on my FUT (god knows I need all the help I can get).

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Bones said:

Just moved house and dug up some of my old gaming stuff amongst the boxes I found my old Atari Lynx!

Fired her up and she still works after all these years. So many awesome memories. 

Did anyone else experience the glory of owning a Lynx? 

Never did...I do recall that the Lynx was a nifty bit of kit.

2 hours ago, LeeMarvin said:

Recently bought The 'Witcher III Wildhunt' for PS4 on sale for like $17.  I'm generally not in to fantasy role playing type games, but man what a great game. So immersive and deep.  Can't believe I never bought it until now.

what are you up to? ******* fantastic game it has so many breasts in it.......i mean i am sure it has other good things about it i guess

2 hours ago, LeeMarvin said:

Recently bought The 'Witcher III Wildhunt' for PS4 on sale for like $17.  I'm generally not in to fantasy role playing type games, but man what a great game. So immersive and deep.  Can't believe I never bought it until now.

It’s FUUCKING AWESOME!!!  I bought it over 2 years ago n still play it! 

1 hour ago, Bones said:

It was pretty random compared with the popularity of the Game Boy. Some of the games still hold up today to my surprise, even with all the mobile tech nowadays. Depends if your system is still working ok I guess.

Couldn't resist and bought a copy of Rygar (old arcade game) from The Gamesmen, they're still selling the games! And am now in 90's portable gaming heaven.

Always a bit bummed I never got a Sega Game Gear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...