Australia Day plans

With the ban imposed on us, we are lucky to even be allowed to do the march, we are going to have to create the atmosphere on our own without the flags or the drums since big instruments are not allowed for the remainder of the season, that shouldnt stop us guys, we did it against the smurfs, surely we can do it again at home :)

Did we have the drums at the second derby?

No, you have to register anything you take to away games, i dont believe we registered it, and we didnt need it either, we were loud enough :)

With the ban imposed on us, we are lucky to even be allowed to do the march

If someone from the club/stadium security told me I couldn't walk down a public footpath I'd tell them where they can jam that idea.

Also I think it was an SFS rule that the RBB was only allowed one drum at the second derby. IIRC the Cove have the same rule.

Guest mickisnot

^If there is jurisdiction for that I will be dammed.

If someone from the club/stadium security told me I couldn't walk down a public footpath I'd tell them where they can jam that idea.

^I would repeat everything you said, word for word, regardless of how abusive or sweet it sounded.

March at 6:30? Sounds good :)

Discussion of taking a new route to avoid the festival in the park and on church st.

Just for the oz day game, we will march on one of the streets or alley running parellel with church st.

Need some confirmation.

Problem is congestion on church/ park will massively disrupt the march.

A positive is that we get to the game a bit earlier!

also - more details late this week about drums, megas etc (sounded positive this morning)  :xbop:  :xnod:

Fingers crossed. I think they wanted to stamp some authority, show they are serious, but not destroy everything. Even just megaphones would help so much.

Also I think it was an SFS rule that the RBB was only allowed one drum at the second derby. IIRC the Cove have the same rule.

Bloody hell, the Sri Lankans have a whole jazz band at the cricket yesterday... SCG Trust discriminate much.

Bloody hell, the Sri Lankans have a whole jazz band at the cricket yesterday... SCG Trust discriminate much.

i remember during a socceroos match at the SCG where they wouldnt let us in with vuvuzuelas yet there ok with a whole jazz band. Id rather get hit in the head with a plastic vuvuzuela than a saxaphone anyday!

Discussion of taking a new route to avoid the festival in the park and on church st.

Just for the oz day game, we will march on one of the streets or alley running parellel with church st.

Need some confirmation.

Just so you know, about 2 months ago I had a discussion with the Police about Oz Day and the march. They agreed to closing a lane of O'Connell St so we could march down the road. It was overwhelmingly shot down by the 'core' RBB who insisted on marching down Church St, so we've spent the last 6 weeks negotiating with all stakeholders to keep the route the same.

Myself and Ian have put a lot of time and effort into making the Oz Day march our loudest and proudest yet. Anyone who stuffs this up is going to find out what it's like to have seven shades of shite kicked out of them by a bloke twice their age!

Need some confirmation.

Myself and Ian have put a lot of time and effort into making the Oz Day march our loudest and proudest yet. Anyone who stuffs this up is going to find out what it's like to have seven shades of shite kicked out of them by a bloke twice their age!

Thats the spirit :xbop:  discipline is very important. Maybe we went to similar Glesgae schools :good:

Need some confirmation.

Thats the spirit :xbop:  discipline is very important. Maybe we went to similar Glesgae schools :good:

"1358737378">

Born n raised right here mate, but my Da is pure Garngad, played for St. Rochs, Third Lanark and the bhoys before taking a football contract here. Judging by your avatar you were weaned in the Louden Tavern!

stupid english defence league the did a march last year near stamford bridge almost called off a chelsea game

check out the remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHpd8DnhgU  and  http://www.funnyjunk.com/youtube/4278441/MUSLAMIC+RAY+GUN+REMIX/