Off Topic Thread 3

mack

Can anyone give me a quick run down of what scouse was saying on Twitter about me, I have blocked him and am intrigued what he said

Nah, that's not how Twitter works.

If you block someone, you move on.

You don't dwell, or go back and try and read what they're saying about you.

Well ideally, that's how it should work anyway.

Generally I wouldn't care with 99% of the stuff he writes when he trolls but I see myself copied in a tweet and no idea what they are saying about me, whether it is fair or just another troll post?

It's scouse roar, it's 99.99999% a troll post especially if you don't know him from some other place/site. If you aren't interesting/got bored with his tweets, you're better off muting/blocking him and forgetting about it.

Guest ZipGunBop

Can anyone give me a quick run down of what scouse was saying on Twitter about me, I have blocked him and am intrigued what he said

Nah, that's not how Twitter works.If you block someone, you move on.You don't dwell, or go back and try and read what they're saying about you.Well ideally, that's how it should work anyway.
Generally I wouldn't care with 99% of the stuff he writes when he trolls but I see myself copied in a tweet and no idea what they are saying about me, whether it is fair or just another troll post?
It's scouse roar, it's 99.99999% a troll post especially if you don't know him from some other place/site. If you aren't interesting/got bored with his tweets, you're better off muting/blocking him and forgetting about it.

Every time you mute a troll, an Internet fairy dies.

Don't kill Internet fairies.

Mute the non trolls first.

Nah, that's not how Twitter works.If you block someone, you move on.You don't dwell, or go back and try and read what they're saying about you.Well ideally, that's how it should work anyway.

Every time you mute a troll, an Internet fairy dies.

Don't kill Internet fairies.

Mute the non trolls first.

agreed. trolls keep the internet interesting.

from what I saw prydz, he just said you spend a lot of time in conversations without saying anything. maybe he didn't realise you had him blocked.

scouseroar is definitely on my twitter MVP shortlist. :lol:

has anyone been to the western sydney wet n wild? how does it compare with the gold coast one?

Apparently last summer season the lines were a joke, spent more time waiting than on rides, car park joke, just everything about it was bad, rides were pretty good if you could get on them!

How is the young one going Kitto?

All good. Feeding well, putting on weight, just screaming loudly at the wrong times :)

I guess when you first come into the world you have no idea what is day and night. Kinda half used to the sleeplessness by now, I'm doing better in that regard compared to my wife though, given she needs to get up to feed the baby every ~2-3 hours and I can help out if needed half asleep.

Even though it's been four and a half years since my first one was a newborn, you don't really forget all the little tricks and ways of doing things. We have a better idea of what we are doing know than we did last time, and that certainly helps. Especially knowing things will get better. 

All good. Feeding well, putting on weight, just screaming loudly at the wrong times :)

I guess when you first come into the world you have no idea what is day and night. Kinda half used to the sleeplessness by now, I'm doing better in that regard compared to my wife though, given she needs to get up to feed the baby every ~2-3 hours and I can help out if needed half asleep.

Even though it's been four and a half years since my first one was a newborn, you don't really forget all the little tricks and ways of doing things. We have a better idea of what we are doing know than we did last time, and that certainly helps. Especially knowing things will get better.

:good: