#YesToAnz ForTheDerbyOnce DemandDictatesIt WillAttract50kPlusAnd ParraStadCapacityIs Still20k

Should Turner/Mack ban FairPlay for making this topic?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Should Turner/Mack ban FairPlay for making this topic?

• Yes.
    • No.

No to anz , we have 20,000 at parra an one idiot almost farked everything up before the match even started , imagine we had 50,000 at the derby imagine the idiots that would show up then , an then think of the dumb a$$ headlines there , so NO TO ANZ

I think they should play one of ESFC's home derbys at ANZ to test the waters. I think people may think twice after actually seeing what we can do there

Get ****ed LOL

Allianz is the perfect size for a Derby match. If you guys fill the SCG end fully, and the upper stand is open, it shits side-ways on ANZ.

We played a game at ANZ, 25,000 and you could have been forgiven for thinking it was only 14,000

Edited by NorWester

There is ONE pub in Homebush.  /end discussion

Tbf they have kebab stalls for big games. **** gets real.

If a kebab shop opened in an empty forest, would anyone buy one?  probably.

If they had good garlic sauce I would :-)

#YesToAnzForTheDerbyOnceDemandDictatesItWillAttract50kPlusAndParraStadCapacityIsStill20kAndBarLinesStillLong

But what if the bar line is still heaps slow in parra?

i am against anz btw.

I think they should play one of ESFC's home derbys at ANZ to test the waters. I think people may think twice after actually seeing what we can do there

yeah but why would they move one of their home games to western sydney when we can't even fill allianz

Edited by smarty

yeah but why would they move one of their home games to western sydney when we can't even fill allianz

we've only had one chance to fill allianz, which means the smurfs alson have had one chance to fill up allianz :P

I may be one in a million with this opinion, but I don't see what all the fuss is about garlic sauce.  But let's not turn this thread into another one about food.

GTFO

There is ONE pub in Homebush.  /end discussion

There's several places you can get alcohol there though!  You can always get a drink at The Brewery (which I assume is where you're referring to) AS WELL AS at The Pullman!