2018/19 Champions & Europa League

5 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

🤯

Ye old English European finals 

Yep..the old traditional punch up in the city square and the tradition of hurling cafe chairs around...

I couldn't think of a worse place to be than Madrid on 1st June when full of cockneys and scousers...all ****inf chaz n dave and Harry Enfield scouse types. And we all know beer, hot sun and scousers dont mix well...

If i live in Madrid would get the **** out for the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, marron said:

It will be the last thing I watch on optus before my free year runs out i suspect - have to check the dates. 

Although I'll probably just get up whenever and watch it on delay. 

I had Optus but got rid last year. I can watch everything via my VPN provider for fraction of the cost.

I will be up at 5, but nothing interesting will happen until around 7 in extra time lol

Edited by Erimus
23 minutes ago, marron said:

You know those stories of how when you ring to cancel they offer you everything to keep you, I'm like the opposite. I ring to cancel anything, and they're like, "fine, **** off you miserly prick, we were going to cancel it for you anyway."

I hear all these people getting great discounts off Foxtel packages to keep them. Not me, I get the “great, I’ll disconnect you right away”. Apparently you needed to be put through to the disconnections team :unknw:

I’ll never forget the old setanta, trying to sign up was difficult & disconnecting was a nightmare. You’d spend hours waiting for them to pick up & they had the old 1 or 2 month extra trick. To be honest, only signed up for the euros

4 hours ago, Erimus said:

So who else will be up at 5 to watch Liverpool v Spurs, I will. If half as good as the semi's then will be something.

Those semi’s were outrageous but there were some really good games in the knockout stages.

The Europa league Chelsea vs Arsenal final was a joke

A few things didn’t help: 3 weeks since either team had played a game, played in an oval stadium, 50k in a 60k stadium cause it was so difficult for people to travel & each team only had 10k traveling fans.

It had the feel of one of those pre season friendly games, no intensity, horrible performances on display & obviously those over priced tickets. Chelsea were average but I can’t describe to you how bad Arsenal played.

5 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

The Europa league Chelsea vs Arsenal final was a joke

A few things didn’t help: 3 weeks since either team had played a game, played in an oval stadium, 50k in a 60k stadium cause it was so difficult for people to travel & each team only had 10k traveling fans.

It had the feel of one of those pre season friendly games, no intensity, horrible performances on display & obviously those over priced tickets. Chelsea were average but I can’t describe to you how bad Arsenal played.

The best thing about the result was watching Arsenal Fan TV afterwards! :rofl:

cant imagine what it’ll be like if Spurs win the CL!  :lol:

Poor anti climax of a game...unless Spurs do something in the final 15mins. Otherwise i wouldnt bother with watching the play back later...

75mins and i think that is first shot on target for Spurs, they really havent given this final a proper go yet.

Edited by Erimus
2 hours ago, Erimus said:

Liverpool win...they will be happy of course and the fans won't give a shyte how it was won.

But what a really disapointing game for anyone else. Marron, i demand that you keep your promise and watch the whole 90mins back :D

I did mate, just finished. :lol:

Yeah, not great for the neutral, doing the job is a mark of a team that deserves it though.

How much better would the Ajax Barca match have been :lol: