La Banda

"Beats so heavy" hahahahahaha.

Walking in to the live site playing and seeing people start clapping from distance always gives me goosebumps, let alone having everyone around us cheering and jumping.

We love all the support and the happy faces we see on game day.

Viva La Banda.

Says the bloke who walked straight past me without seeing me or saying hello lol

#labandarockstarlife ;-)

You have to talk to his agent first. You think the ABC just rang him up, "hey nick, want to do an interview?". No. They talked to his people first.

Figures, i was his bodyguard nekminnit season 3 i have to talk to his agent first...

Says the bloke who walked straight past me without seeing me or saying hello lol

#labandarockstarlife ;-)

You have to talk to his agent first. You think the ABC just rang him up, "hey nick, want to do an interview?". No. They talked to his people first.

Figures, i was his bodyguard nekminnit season 3 i have to talk to his agent first...

OMG! You know THE Nick Nova?!?!?

:wub:

That was some seriously awesome stuff last night. Imagine if we had a roof over the RBB, we would be so loud.

btw, how much better do our chants sound when sung and are at the right pace.. that was inspiring :)

Thank all you glorious mo'fo's for your appreciation and celebrations last night.

Unbelievable stuff last night. 

Congrats to the members of La Banda who were front and centre on the stage before the players came out  tonight.

As the heartbeat of the RBB,  it was fantastic to see you up close and uninterrupted!!

I hope you all enjoyed being up there as much as we enjoyed seeing you in the limelight for a little while!!

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...