Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory 16/11/2013 7:45PM

Gameday.

I'd expect the Sydney FC fans to stay away when raining but not expecting you guys too.

Let's hope it's a good game.

I find it hard to dislike Melbourne Victory because of your posts.
Sorry my cat walked across my keyboard and typed that :ninja:

I can't find the drink discount thread, anyone know if there was further information given about using our membership cards for discounts?

Only drinks discounts valid nowadays are Balkanite's Drink Vouchers! *Limited Amount Available

How many have you given out?

Way to many .. Goat just mentions he wants the usual and i know he wants a Malibu and Coke .. (Kid is addicted to Malibu!)

Best game I have every been to was the game in the rain at Central Coast...I have 13 memberships and if someone is working or cant go, I make sure that seat has someone else in it...That is so important 

We have a group of 5, there is always someone who wants to come to a wanderers game, no point in letting empty seats go to waste!

That chain-smoking Greek bloke with The Victory t-shirt is my mate up from Melbourne who was with me in Tassie for the trial...you can't miss him...he carried the rain up and we supplied this mornings thunder. This ain't no Derby but it feels like it's for keeps especially for The Actives. Please make it rain, please keep me poor, let me beg forever more  

Ange Postecoglou just said he will be taking the socceroos boys to Western Sydney VS Melbourne Victory to show them the atmosphere of the wanderers!

AWESOME!!

The seeds of Tim Cahill to WSW have been planted.

A few of us at the Socceroos training session before the Sydney World Cup Qualifiers had photos taken with Cahill with our Wanderers scarves clearly in view

Some Victory supporters I met up with last night gave me this information just a moment ago:

RBB ultras have just attacked the pub we were at 

Security held them out but if they really wanted to get in they could off.
Bit of stuff flying over the fence and gates and a bit of jumping on cars outside the pub.
Heart beat was racing for a while though.

Edited by Kitto

Some Victory supporters I met up with last night gave me this information just a moment ago:

RBB ultras have just attacked the pub we were at [/size]

Security held them out but if they really wanted to get in they could off.[/size]Bit of stuff flying over the fence and gates and a bit of jumping on cars outside the pub.[/size]Heart beat was racing for a while though.[/size]

Serious ?

Holy ****. Driving to the game and it's raining out the dinger after Penrith. Never seen rain this heavy around here. This is gonna be amazing tonight.

Edited by JamCal

Security held them out but if they really wanted to get in they could off.Bit of stuff flying over the fence and gates and a bit of jumping on cars outside the pub.Heart beat was racing for a while though.

Serious ?

Yeah. I'd like to hear the other side of the story though.

Security held them out but if they really wanted to get in they could off.Bit of stuff flying over the fence and gates and a bit of jumping on cars outside the pub.Heart beat was racing for a while though.

Serious ?

Yeah. I'd like to hear the other side of the story though.

This is just all hear say. Why feed the media vultures. There is a very important game coming up, this is all we want to hear about. Heroes can go to ESFC forum where you belong.