Season 3: RBB/WSW Official Videos and Photo thread

Did you use a GoPro for those vids?

Nah, just my S4.

I think we'll have a GoPro for the final for La Banda I think, get a first hand view of what it's like :)

how are you guys gonna do this? i reckon a chest mount would look awesome, i have one if need be

Did you use a GoPro for those vids?

Nah, just my S4.

I think we'll have a GoPro for the final for La Banda I think, get a first hand view of what it's like :)

how are you guys gonna do this? i reckon a chest mount would look awesome, i have one if need be

Yeah something like that, or maybe have it tapped on our shirts or something.

We're still sussing it out, but I'll let you know if we need anything :)

anyone happen to know if there has been a video uploaded of the prematch band behind the Saudis that played our chants? they were bloody awesome - i want them at my wedding!

anyone happen to know if there has been a video uploaded of the prematch band behind the Saudis that played our chants? they were bloody awesome - i want them at my wedding!

they were good i agree....reminded me more of one of those american gospel services....praising the lords of wanderland..

Yeah, that was for these colours unite us all. It really suited because for lots of us sport is our religion

Just found this on the Bad Moon Rising thread - cheers Bob! If anyone knows of anymore though please let us know

Yeah the first couple they did they were singing the original lyrics.

But Bad moon rising and these colours (rivers of Babylon) they sang our lyrics.

That's when jamcal lost it.

I don't know why :lol:

but **** it was funny.

if you are reading this jamcal check the "these colours" thread ;)

Does anyone have any high resolution pics of our two tifos from the ACL Final??!!

Please!!

this!!

i have only seen the low res ones one twitter... surely there'd be thousands out there with all the cameras and media out there?

Does anyone have any high resolution pics of our two tifos from the ACL Final??!!

Please!!

this!!

i have only seen the low res ones one twitter... surely there'd be thousands out there with all the cameras and media out there?

Hopefully so - I need a new wallpaper for my dual screen computer at work! Edited by 102megan

Please!!

this!!

Hopefully so - I need a new wallpaper for my dual screen computer at work!

If I remember I'll upload one I took from Bay 67 tonight... :) Is very much a HD version :)

Please!!

All I got - from our seats they didn't look as good..

2eajp6v.jpg

Edited by MadKaw