WSW/HAL/ACL Ticketing S3 Thread

We look forward to seeing you at Wanderland!

Yeah, stuck outside in a gigantic ticket queue because tikdisaster can't send out tickets early enough (or print-at-home).

Just got home and.....

THE TICKETS ARRIVED!!!  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:

:golec:  :golecapproves:  :popa:  :acl:

BUT I am rapidly losing my rag with our club and its owners with the manner in which members are being treated with utter disdain by them.

Makes you wonder if when Lyall left he took all the brains and all the customer service with him.

Manfred, I think you should articulate all your frustrations in the 2014/15 Feedback thread. Even just to vent it all and get it out there so at least someone at the club is aware of our (collective) frustrations.

http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/6153-201415-feedback/?hl=feedback

How was this communicated? If I wasn't on this forum I wouldn't have seen this. If I didn't check my email how would I know what came?

I'm usually pretty cruisy about everything but this is just ******* ****.

I saw it on the WSW Mobile App and since I didn't get an email I thought I'll better post it.

Not happy at all!! No tickets, one day out from the game.

So I've been told they'll probably arrive tomorrow.... ummmmm... hello Einsteins, I live in the Southern Sydney, work in Northern Sydney and want to go to a game in Western Sydney. Unless I leave work soon after lunch I have no choice but to head straight out to the game to just make kick off......

No problem, get there earlier (as if) and collect your tickets by showing your Drivers License and the credit card used to buy the tickets, well, my WIFE purchased the tickets with HER card and she's got less chance of making it our there than I do of picking the Ozball numbers this weekend due to her work hours.

So, tickets in my name, card in her name, barely able to get there by 7.30 and I bought these tickets the day they came out on sale. Well the **** is going to hit the fan tomorrow and it ain't gonna be pretty!   :cheeky:    :nono:  :xmad:  :xmad:

So I've been told they'll probably arrive tomorrow.... ummmmm... hello Einsteins, I live in the Southern Sydney, work in Northern Sydney and want to go to a game in Western Sydney. Unless I leave work soon after lunch I have no choice but to head straight out to the game to just make kick off......

No problem, get there earlier (as if) and collect your tickets by showing your Drivers License and the credit card used to buy the tickets, well, my WIFE purchased the tickets with HER card and she's got less chance of making it our there than I do of picking the Ozball numbers this weekend due to her work hours.

So, tickets in my name, card in her name, barely able to get there by 7.30 and I bought these tickets the day they came out on sale. Well the **** is going to hit the fan tomorrow and it ain't gonna be pretty!   :cheeky:    :nono:  :xmad:  :xmad:

Sorry to hear, copy and paste this in the feedback thread so the club is aware.

**** will hit the fan tomorrow.

There is going to be a lot of unhappy members queing up to get their tickets from the box office and this may take more than an hour if members dont get there early to get pick up their tickets

Someone, from the club, ticketmaster and/or AFC have to take responsibility for this disaster but no one is owning up

**** will hit the fan tomorrow.

There is going to be a lot of unhappy members queing up to get their tickets from the box office and this may take more than an hour if members dont get there early to get pick up their tickets

Someone, from the club, ticketmaster and/or AFC have to take responsibility for this disaster but no one is owning up

I just had a look at the members email just sent not long ago, and usually they will put up all recent wsw news related stuff... 

BY COINCIDENCE, they DID NOT add this link.. --------> http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/ticketing-update--acl-3-match-pass/yybybzidx7671gvtlxz5wo6hp

THE CLUB KNOWS THEY STUFFED UP..they are trying to hide their mistakes.

They are now in damage control with the CEO members letter.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Management has undeniably gone downhill since the takeover. It's a fact. They are playing with our club and our money. We need to demand better.

So bloody true!

B_KjrdKUoAEovNZ.jpg

Everything that was shinola has gone to shite since the unholy triumvirate came in and bought the club. Whatever Tsatsimas was doing under the old Gorman regime was his level of competency....since the buy out & his promotion from GM to CEO it's be a clusterfucq on too many levels to be a coincidence.

Monumental farce, someone is to blame, ticketmaster, afc or club, probably all three. There is no rational reason why this should happen, someone has stuffed up, and someone needs to be held accountable. Club blames ticketmaster, ticketmaster blames the promoter? Afc, but no one accepts blame. Does any one communicate b/ w these three oragnisations, and are they in any way capable of planning anything? Do they think we are stupid. I'm Not that clever but i think i have been duped.

I haven't got my tickets yet either and I'm really pissed off about it, but I'm not sure why some people are blaming the club for it?

It was TicketDisaster who promised to post the tickets to us and they didn't deliver them, so why is that the club's fault? What am I missing here?

The only thing the club could do better is when the ticketing agency ****s up, the club should get on the ball earlier and work out a way to fix it. They say they are working with TD now, but it's way too late, they should've been onto it a week ago!

I would love to see the MD of TicketDisaster front up to Wanderland on Wed night for a public lynching by thousands of disgruntled, ticketless spectators. Grrrrrr! \End rant!

I haven't got my tickets yet either and I'm really pissed off about it, but I'm not sure why some people are blaming the club for it?

It was TicketDisaster who promised to post the tickets to us and they didn't deliver them, so why is that the club's fault? What am I missing here?

The only thing the club could do better is when the ticketing agency ****s up, the club should get on the ball earlier and work out a way to fix it. They say they are working with TD now, but it's way too late, they should've been onto it a week ago!

I would love to see the MD of TicketDisaster front up to Wanderland on Wed night for a public lynching by thousands of disgruntled, ticketless spectators. Grrrrrr! \End rant!

The club is at fault as Ticketdisaster had the option for Print-at-Home available straight away when the pre-sale was first released to members.

Five minutes into the sales, there was a miscommunication between the club and Ticketdisaster that the club requested ALL TICKETS TO BE HARD COPY. 

Ticketdisaster quickly disabled print at home and made it Delivery or Pick up from Venue option only.

It was the club decision for ALL tickets to be made hard copy and to not allow the use of print-at-home.

How did I know?

I've spoken to 3 different Ticketmaster agents, and they have stated the same thing that it's in the promoter's decision whether to release the tickets as print-at-home.

The club on the other hand is blaming the delay due to an unknown opponent when the tickets were on sale, but it does not give an excuse for the delay.

Common sense could be used such as replacing the team name to unknown/... etc..

On the other hand, ticketmaster had several weeks to get the tickets made and delivered.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Sorry Bom...the club are culpable, and have been ever since they engaged the services of Ticketdisaster with our memberships. All three organisations involved in this clusterfûck (I.e AFC a, WSW & Ticketmaster) have screwed the pooch, but the one that represent our interests (supposedly) is the club. If they can't get things right for us or be honest and communicative when things go wrong we have every right to lose our shît with them.

It was far simpler and far more efficient to get tickets to the Sydney 2000 Olympics, in an era when millions were sold and the net was still relatively new, than it has been to get 3 tickets to a fûcking ACL tourney at our own home ground in 2015. And SOCOG never trotted out excuses like 'we don't know who we're playing...

Print at home would of been the simplest and fail-safe option to give. Why did the club put it in the hands of ticketmaster & Auspost? They only mailed out late last week! Why wasn't the club on to this before a few days prior to game day? Email me a barcode for tonight's game! It's 2015 for gods sake!

I believe the club doesn't have a choice but to use Ticketmaster as they are the official ticketing partner of Parra Stadium.

The club has a choice to say "we don't want to treat our fans like this!"

Print at home would of been the simplest and fail-safe option to give. Why did the club put it in the hands of ticketmaster & Auspost? They only mailed out late last week! Why wasn't the club on to this before a few days prior to game day? Email me a barcode for tonight's game! It's 2015 for gods sake!

I believe the club doesn't have a choice but to use Ticketmaster as they are the official ticketing partner of Parra Stadium.

The club has a choice to say "we don't want to treat our fans like this!"

And then are Ticketmaster meant to say "omg so sorry wsw"?

People still won't have tickets and WSW probably won't be able to do much about it except publicly acknowledge there is a problem and try and find a solution.

The club also wanted to wait for Seoul to qualify before deciding to print the tickets instead of printing WSW v TBC

And because of this, they've screwed all their loyal fans. Its not rocket science ffs.

And the CEO letter comes out and doesn't even mention issues with the tickets. Just playing the marketing game of our "rivals" (lol) in GE and spouting the usual anti-social family friendly bs that De Bohun would be proud of.

Honestly, people get hung up on the most ridiculous things.

I haven't got my tickets yet either, but I will get them eventually and I will enjoy the game. No need for a song and dance.

PS I would think that if they are letting people pick up tickets at the ground, then they can probably also collect them from a TM outlet. It's at least worth a call if you're that stressed out by the "issue".

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/h/tcentres/syd.html

My tickets were printed on the 26th of February... not sure why they couldn't have been done after they were ordered? The lame excuse the club/Ticketmaster gave was that we didn't know one of our opposition yet (something to do with Japan cup playoffs), that's not a f**king excuse! Just print them as Opponent TBA or something... I'm a lucky one that got my tickets, but I can understand the anger of people who haven't got theirs yet.

Here's a simpler solution... e-mail the tickets to those that haven't received them yet, they can either be printed or scanned straight from a smartphone... saves queuing up... but that's too logical for the club and/or Ticketmaster.

Its not a trivial matter. Most of us bought these things a month ago and we still haven't received them. If I can use Ticketmaster to buy for concerts and musicals with no problems whatsoever how come every time I try and get tickets that are WSW related there are issues logging in, selecting tickets, passwords, late emails, no tickets arrived (its game day ffs - people are at work).

Its a joke.

We should all be pumped to beat the rent-a-crowd but instead half the fans don't even know if they'll get in the stadium in time for the Poznan, because we know at the box office, there'll be 2x 16yo girls stressing over trying to sort out the line that extends past Nth Parra Maccas

Edited by Erebus

I haven't got my tickets yet either, but I will get them eventually and I will enjoy the game. No need for a song and dance.

PS I would think that if they are letting people pick up tickets at the ground, then they can probably also collect them from a TM outlet. It's at least worth a call if you're that stressed out by the "issue".

Sorry but Bullshit on this.

There is every reason for a 'song and dance'. It's called exercising our rights as members and as consumers.

And putting quotation marks around the word 'issue' is being dismissive of the anger and frustration we rightly feel about a club that has descended into bullshit and failure this season on far too many fronts.

The fact that it took until yesterday, less than 60 hours before our first ACL home game that the social media organs of the club even spoke hesitatingly about the failures of the ticketing process shows how out of touch the owners and administrators are. This from the same admin that screwed so much of the membership process last year.

Instead of reading about Kerem Bulut and what the latest wankfest to be shared with a part of te Saudi football community, how about some real information that gives more than just 'look forward to another announcement'. 

Now if you want to be passive and think members should just accept any old guff from people that take our passion, our loyalty and our money and are currently pissing it up against a wall then fine..go for it. But don't tell others that this is a 'ridiculous thing to be hung up about'.

It isn't that simple for everyone. A week night means that  not everyone can give themselves enough time to get there to beat the throng that will be lined up to get their tickets. I have printed out my confirmation from when my tickets were purchased (11/2/15) and it 'quote' clearly says 'You will receive your tickets via: Mail-Ticketmaster will mail these within 2 business days of the booking. TIckets usually arrive within 5-7 days of posting'. I'm sure there's a case of Breach of Contract there for anyone who misses part of the game

I'm sure many like me will be racing to get there at about 7.15pm. So if another 300-400 people are there, with maybe 2 counter staff and each has to have there ID and CC's checked and tickets then printed, it won't be a pretty sight outside the stadium. Why not just email the barcoded and printable tickets to everyone anyway? 

Edited by Nel

How do we stand on this - tickets purchased on the credit card of a friend who can't get to the ground for the match, so we have no way of producing the card? Totally unacceptable situation in this internet age where there is no facility for collecting online.

Hopeless.

Worst part is, they're going to act as if nothing's the problem. Pre-game will run as usual inside the stadium, KO won't be delayed if people are still stuck in ticket queues. We get a one sentence 'sorry for the inconvenience' announcement and that's it. 

Well done to all the people who've managed to get their tickets. To everyone else, see you in line. 

Edited by Dyssius

My issue is that for the weekday games I usually go straight from work to the ground.

Are we meant to go home, check our mail boxes and then rush off to Parramatta?

I'm lucky that I'm not that far from Parra Stadium but others aren't as close.

Edited by HillsWanderer