WSW/HAL/ACL Ticketing S3 Thread

I didn't get an email, I logged onto ticketmaster and got tickets for the first match then looked down and saw a link for the 3 match pass.

I'll offload them to someone who normally sits in 54,55,56 in due course if they missed out.

edit - I have the .pdf file sitting in my email inbox Balkanite, not sure what info they gave you but it doesn't match ?

Sorry. perhaps i should have been clearer. this was for the 3 match passes and not Individual tickets.

I bought individual tickets only to G.E game, and am still waiting on the email tickets.

They did take my money, though.

That was over an hour ago.

So Balkanite do you know if this mean I can expect them to arrive in the mail, now?

Why I'd it always so hard for Ticket disaster to get it's act together?!?

Both the club and Ticketdisaster are at fault.

It's like the Blind leading the Blind...

I have waited 30 minutes on hold and finally got a hold of someone at TicketDisaster.

My order went through on the website and i was able to select Print at home (PRINTFAST) option.

I have checked my order history and nothing showing up, i have yet to receive a confirmation email but the money has been debited from my account.

Speaking to the stooge at TicketDisaster, he advised me that the club and tickerdisaster had a Miscommunication and that the club has asked that Print at Home ticket option be removed as all tickets will be printed and sent out.

The reason for this is the club is organising the tickets to be printed on souvenir paper (i.E WSW ACL Specific Designs).

This may explain why we no longer have the option of purchasing print at home tickets.

/endrant

I saw the "Print at Home" option when I was making my purchase, so I didnt hyave a second glance at my address details on the billing page... 

If it is the case that they are sending out tickets in the mail, they should really have stated that more prominently on the web page!! 

(Also now going back to my profile settings to check the address that I have saved when setting up the ticketmaster account - but for some reason you can't retrieve those settings... #ticketdisaster)

Im jealous of Sydney FC fans. Their team didn't qualify for the acl, they don't have to go through the headaches we do.

They don't have to worry about any matches apart from the Syd derby...they always have lots of empty seats

I didn't get an email, I logged onto ticketmaster and got tickets for the first match then looked down and saw a link for the 3 match pass.

I'll offload them to someone who normally sits in 54,55,56 in due course if they missed out.

edit - I have the .pdf file sitting in my email inbox Balkanite, not sure what info they gave you but it doesn't match ?

Sorry. perhaps i should have been clearer. this was for the 3 match passes and not Individual tickets.

I bought individual tickets only to G.E game, and am still waiting on the email tickets.

So Balkanite do you know if this mean I can expect them to arrive in the mail, now?

Expect them in the mail.

They will be sent out from the 23rd of February onwards due to the royal paper they are sourcing.

Balkanite

Expect them in the mail.

They will be sent out from the 23rd of February onwards due to the royal paper they are sourcing.

Balkanite

Would that then mean for those who have received the e-tickets via email, will they be forfeited?

I had to enter my address even after selecting print at home, so I'm thinking they'll be sent via mail.

I called Ticketmaster Help 136 100

The woman explained that yes, the tickets that were purchased "Print At Home" will instead be posted.

the tickets will be posted to which ever address was typed as "Billing Information"

No extra fee will be charged as standard postage is also free of charge from Ticketmaster.

An automatic message at the start of my phone call said that the postage should begin during week commencing Sunday 23rd February.

*sigh* - I feel a bit down right about now  :( 

I had to enter my address even after selecting print at home, so I'm thinking they'll be sent via mail.

I called Ticketmaster Help 136 100

The woman explained that yes, the tickets that were purchased "Print At Home" will instead be posted.

the tickets will be posted to which ever address was typed as "Billing Information"

No extra fee will be charged as standard postage is also free of charge from Ticketmaster.

An automatic message at the start of my phone call said that the postage should begin during week commencing Sunday 23rd February.

*sigh* - I feel a bit down right about now  :(

Indeed so Print at Home is not an option even though i selected it LOL

Expect them in the mail.

Balkanite

Thanks Balkanite.

Now I just hope that I put the correct address in there in my haste to purchase them. :)

I'm so glad I have someone else do the dirty work, so much headaches saved :)

You cant call yourself a true WSW Fan if you dont experience the Members Sales hassles.

Good memories lol

I have done enough experience in that department, that's why I'm smart and outsourcing the work onto some other fool :D

You cant call yourself a true WSW Fan if you dont experience the Members Sales hassles.

Good memories lol

I have done enough experience in that department, that's why I'm smart and outsourcing the work onto some other fool :D

Outsourcing hard work to someone else, you sure you dont work for Sydney FC?

I bought my tickets while the print at home option was still on. Didn't think anything of it but having read some peoples problems on here I checked and there's nothing in my order history either. So to clarify, my tickets are still reserved right? They will just be sent out instead? Even though there's nothing in my order history?

I bought my tickets while the print at home option was still on. Didn't think anything of it but having read some peoples problems on here I checked and there's nothing in my order history either. So to clarify, my tickets are still reserved right? They will just be sent out instead? Even though there's nothing in my order history?

Appears like they will be mate. Same boat here. Just gotta hang tight and either have them posted (as Ticketmaster are saying the club asked for) or when print at home becomes available after our next opponent is announced (as the club is claiming)

Appears like they will be mate. Same boat here. Just gotta hang tight and either have them posted (as Ticketmaster are saying the club asked for) or when print at home becomes available after our next opponent is announced (as the club is claiming)

Cheers mate

:diablo:  :xmad:   :xmad:  :diablo:  :xmad:  :xmad:  :diablo:  :xmad:  :xmad:  :diablo:

Uhmmmm! Sorry!! Just blowing off a little steam.

Has anyone in the last little while succeeded in buying 3 game passes?

I just went through the whole process of attempting to buy 3 game passes, only be be left with tickets to the last game (which I didn't purchase)  so will start again.

Any secret to this tediously, ridiculously shambolic process this time around??  :shok:

Just looking at my email, it does say that they are for the 21st of April 2015, which is the date for the last group stage game. 

The club never advertised that there would be individual tickets on sale, so I'm only assuming that even tho it says 21 of April, it means the 3 game pass.

When you went on the ticketmaster website, it had all the games in order and the 3 game pass was placed after our home game on the 18th of April and before the home game on the 25th. 

See here: http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Western-Sydney-Wanderers-FC-tickets/artist/1764966?tm_link=tm_sports_header_r2

So I just think its a time problem with the website and possibly there because it is when the tickets 'expire'.  :unknw:

Good memories lol

Outsourcing hard work to someone else, you sure you dont work for Sydney FC?

You assuming I work?

I've tried repeatedly tonight.... don't really like the seats offered. Keep getting timed out.... I'll start again tomorrow.

Can anyone confirm that all that's been on offer for the Red Reserved and the Black Reserved tickets is the Western Stand? 

IE has anyone been offered anything in the Easterm Stand as yet?