WSW/HAL/ACL Ticketing S3 Thread

Tickets not yet received. Recorded Phone message from  ticket disaster  " if you are still waiting for 3 game wanderers match pass and you don't receive it by game day,. Bring Photo ID , Credit card used to purchase and your account number to the ticket booth"

Really!

PS Any takers for Seoul ??

Guys, just rang a mate who is close to the club as I also still haven't got my tickets. He called John Tsatsimas about it and was informed the club have been given assurances from ticketdisaster today that we will have them tomorrow, for what that's worth. It needs to be known the club has nothing to do with ticketing for the ACL, it's all under the control of the AFC. In saying that the club should be communicating what they have been told. Anyway fingers crossed they lob tomorrow

Guys, just rang a mate who is close to the club as I also still haven't got my tickets. He called John Tsatsimas about it and was informed the club have been given assurances from ticketdisaster today that we will have them tomorrow, for what that's worth. It needs to be known the club has nothing to do with ticketing for the ACL, it's all under the control of the AFC. In saying that the club should be communicating what they have been told. Anyway fingers crossed they lob tomorrow

I wish to subscribe to your information services ;p

Exactly - would be nice for the club themselves to communicate that to worried fans!! 

True, but the club could've made the process easier and less hassle for us if the club gave ticketmaster permission to print e-tickets!!

Club has no excuses.

True, but the club could've made the process easier and less hassle for us if the club gave ticketmaster permission to print e-tickets!!

Club has no excuses.

If the club "has nothing to do with ticketing for the ACL, it's all under the control of the AFC" then how could the club have given permission?

Club has no excuses.

If the club "has nothing to do with ticketing for the ACL, it's all under the control of the AFC" then how could the club have given permission?
That's where I do not believe the club is telling the truth.

If brisbane roar were able to do e-tickets for their 3 game passes, we should be able to do the same thing as well!

It does not make sense with the AFC restricting us from printing e-tickets.

All the AFC care about is that their sponsors are on the ticket.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Club has no excuses.

If brisbane roar were able to do e-tickets for their 3 game passes, we should be able to do the same thing as well!

I've been following sports for many years - and have never heard of the "print-at-home" option, NOT being an option, until now with this campaign.

Hmmmmm.

Got mine last night, arrived via Express Post (not sure about everyone else), but the Ticketmaster Muppet's didn't remove the tracking sticker... FYI came from a Melbourne address.

Still no tickets.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter who runs the comp, who sells the tickets...I'm a fooking Wanderers foundation member and the owners and management of the club are taking me for fooking granted.

Enough of the Al Nassir tweets

Enough of the ham-fisted administration

Enough of the PR spin being pumped out instead of real useful information.

GET IT FOOKING RIGHT!

Postie has come and gone, still no effing tickets!

Do they expect me to leave work early to get home first to check whether the tickets have arrived or not? or the other option to leave work early to queue up with the other thousands (I suspect) who are in the same boat! Bought in the first hour of pre-sale! disgraceful.

They make it really hard for you to put up your hard earned cash to support your team!

Club has no excuses.

I've been following sports for many years - and have never heard of the "print-at-home" option, NOT being an option, until now with this campaign.

Hmmmmm.

Actually I don't think that we had the print-at-home option for the Penrith game, either. I ended up with the bar code on the phone crap.

I feel for everyone waiting for the 3 day pass.

I had to get tickets individually as one of my mates can only make the 1st game.

I was able to print-at-home, but had to wait 48 hours to get the email. And that wait was bad enough.

Waiting for the last minute to see if you even get your tickets must be torture.

Bloody Ticketdisaster!!!

can we get a four corners investigation into this?

Too much truth for a current affair programme.

I wonder if ticketmaster hire little chinese kids to run the computers and they're doing this deliberately to screw us over because they are all guangzhou fans,

I wouldn't rule it out

How was this communicated? If I wasn't on this forum I wouldn't have seen this. If I didn't check my email how would I know what came?

I'm usually pretty cruisy about everything but this is just ******* ****.

How was this communicated? If I wasn't on this forum I wouldn't have seen this. If I didn't check my email how would I know what came?

I'm usually pretty cruisy about everything but this is just ******* ****.

I F arken hate our clubs communication, why only now? why only 1 day before the game they gave us an update with the ticket fiasco?

They had freaken sooo much time to prepare!!!

If only they had enabled printable tickets... We wouldn't have this problem.

F em all.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

I can put up with the losses. I can put up with the hate from twats like Fapman, or the snide PC BS of Scouseroar. I can put up with not being able to buy the merchandise I want. I can even put up with a silly ground announcer and a Twitter feed that is becoming a wank fest for the Saudi bandwagoners.

BUT I am rapidly losing my rag with our club and its owners with the manner in which members are being treated with utter disdain by them. Whether its the fook-ups over the member packs before this season began, the way we were shoved out to the Riff and into the clutches of a greedy screw-you rugby league conglomerate, and now this clusterfucq.

Makes you wonder if when Lyall left he took all the brains and all the customer service with him.