A-league 2020/21 Match Week 15

15 hours ago, tardotz said:

One of the differences between us and the mariners. 

When they cross the ball to the penalty box there are always 2 or 3 players trying to head the ball.

With us there is nobody in the box interested.

That’s what the wizard of Woy Woy gives you

27 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

He played in the BUNDESZIEGLER didn't he.

15 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Yep, his last club was Werder Bremen. 

It was a bit of sarcasm, was just saying he showed the same defensive qualities as Ziegler. Hence BUNDESZIEGLER.

14 hours ago, mack said:

Penalty was BS on the replays.

Agree.  Susaeta wanted to change direction quickly to go past Langkamp, but he slipped and, as he was falling, his foot made contact with Langkamp (ie. attacker-initiated contact), so I reckon Langkamp was just an innocent spectator in that.

On 02/04/2021 at 8:34 PM, WHACKO said:

It was a bit of sarcasm, was just saying he showed the same defensive qualities as Ziegler. Hence BUNDESZIEGLER.

Apologies, I didn't watch the Glory game. That's a bit of a disappointment then cause Glory made out he was a big signing.

2 hours ago, sonar said:

Kamsoba unlucky to get a yellow there. McGowan bent over trying to head the ball Kamsoba was already playing his shot. Unlucky.

He is so bad. I thought when the club released Kenny Athiu at the start of the season, Kamsoba would be should the door as well.

Oh well, it's most likely he went out clubbing after this game as well. (He did it when Victory lost to City 6-0 the other week).