Fantasy A-League 2013/14

cmon Mack, time to show us your managerial skills with a lower budget :P

2a6la2g.jpg

:xnod:

Quoting this because it got stuck on the end of the page.

milfhunter up next  :ninja: this gun be gud

pfft it's fake anyway.

:nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  why do people misrepresent themselves on the internet? i just don't understand

the only consolation to seeing the mariners score a goal, set up by Flores, scored by Duke, is that i have both of them in my fantasy team  :ninja:

the only Wanderers player i have is Tyson  :nono: so much competition for spots in our squad !

cmon Mack, time to show us your managerial skills with a lower budget :P

2a6la2g.jpg

:xnod:

He said "managerial skills", not "photoshop skills"! :P

pfft i'm too legit to quit

You don't show the entire story:

# TEAM MANAGER TOT

1 12G 60

1 Fairfield Wanderers  60

Half my team got yellows.... FUUUUUU

It was the bloody ref from the Adelaide game that stuffed all of us up

any team with ESFC players should be kicked out of the comp.

+1. They have done really well this round fantasy wise against **** opposition but watch in the later rounds. Then you will be messed up

23 points ***** :nono: ..Think it's time I play my wild card :unknw:

Blowing it that early?
I usually do it early. Im never happy with my first up team :(
Insert homer cutting the whole squad from his kids gridiron team lol

Lol I resisted using the WC but made a couple wholesale changes. I'll be wielding the axe soon if my players don't start performing. Hopefully Hernandez and Cunningham snag a couple between them but only after Hersi and Juric score doubles :D

Guest ZipGunBop

I totally didn't think of the players that were away for 1st round. In the Supercoach first few rounds don't matter right? But in this one they do? :0

My boy Jeronimo getting the job done again, should have captained him but the thought of Berisha tearing ESFC a new one was to good.

My boy Jeronimo getting the job done again, should have captained him but the thought of Berisha tearing ESFC a new one was to good.

Same as my thought process. :xnod:

Outright first in wsf comp. :meep:

Now 8th overall for Wanderers supporters. :good:

My god, its like you guys were in my mind. Had cirio as captain initially. Then had hallucinations of Berisha/Broich against ESFC

Oh Pain.

Should've scored TWO goals (1. missed a shocker, and 2. was INCORRECTLY called for offside). And played less than 60 minutes.

Not happy Jan. :nono::nono:

ONE MEASY POINT.

That is exactly like me Megan except Galek was my keeper and if he kept a clean sheet he would have gotten 4. But pain could've scored two and got me 8.

And I love JEROMIMO. Broich better mess SFC up or he gets demoted as my skipper

Seems like everyone is thinking the same

Edited by Wanderer74

Oh Pain.

Should've scored TWO goals (1. missed a shocker, and 2. was INCORRECTLY called for offside). And played less than 60 minutes.

Not happy Jan. :nono::nono:

ONE MEASY POINT.

Yep. I get the feeling he might be on the bench next week with kosta back. Might be transfer time. Edited by GD07