WSW Members Forum.

Just in... So who's going.?

-----------------------------

We will be holding a Member Forum on Thursday 28 May at (Location and time censored by admin)

Members wishing to attend should log onto their MyWanderers Account to RSVP.

From there follow these steps.

• Select Account Settings from the Quick Links menu
  • Click on Survey Questions

Please pre-register your questions when you RSVP.

Read more at http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/member-forum-at-club-marconi/10y7tkvcl3evr19urqcz0xcsvh#lhIZ3psTeRxpUcJ8.99

Edited by Balkanite
For people looking for some inspiration for questions to submit to ask, here are a couple of links:

The "2014/15 Feedback" thread, which Ben started, and has been (and still is!) receptive to  -  http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/6153-201415-feedback/

The thread from the WSW Members Forum on 17th October, 2013 @ Albion Hotel  -  http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/4858-wanderers-member-forum-thursday/

The thread from the WSW Members Forum on 10th October, 2013 @ Club Marconi  -  http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/4827-supporters-discussion-forum-at-marconi/

Submit your questions beforehand? That sounds a bit shite.

It's the most efficient way to do things and prevents fifty questions like: "my cousin knows a guy who's a heaps mad forward, how come Popa hasn't signed him?"

Is there going to be an rbb specific forum?

Otherwise these things tend to get hijacked one way or another and everyone gets dissatisfied.

You reckon? The ones I've been to everyone seemed happy enough to discuss RBB issues.

Having said that, the RBB needs to and probably is holding its own, more private talks.

Yeah actually i phrased that badly.

Meant more there was that potential given this is the first one with the new owners and there should be a lot to discuss.

Edited by marron

Meant more there was that potential given this is the first one with the new owners and there should be a lot to discuss.

These forums to tend to get through a variety of issues which are raised, not just specific to RBB, active support & over-policing.

What items do you wish to be raised, rather than the active support issues?

The club representatives at the previous two forums, have been great with answering the questions we've asked! :)

These forums to tend to get through a variety of issues which are raised, not just specific to RBB, active support & over-policing.

The club representatives at the previous two forums, have been great with answering the questions we've asked! :)

Can't we just forward them Bens thread? :lol: That would probably cover it.

I'm most likely not going to be able to make Marconi of a Thursday night anyway.

Did you all get an email btw?

I'm most likely not going to be able to make Marconi of a Thursday night anyway.

Yeah, pretty much - especially Mack's first post in it haha!

Awww, that's a shame! :( 

Yep - got an email at 5:23 PM.

I'm in, and there are a lot of questions and answers from the owners that need to be aired, we just need clarity on their direction for our club.

I'm very happy they even thought to organise this forum, a big step from our owners.

Question , season 2014/2015 wtf?

brALxfv.jpg

I haven't had an email in 3 years why would they start now??

brALxfv.jpg

That was my response to Banana's post

I haven't had an email in 3 years why would they start now??

Call club or just log into the membership portal, simples :)

What would be the point of logging into the portal?

They took away the function where all the emails were stored there.

Guest mickisnot

In, but I'm just going to sit back and listen. Any answers I don't like I might complain about at a later time.

Praying for free food and drinks....