R27 Wellington Sunday 10th April 2016 5:00pm

mack

Okay bitches. I've been sitting on the fence with Brisbane, but it just doesn't work for me. Will give Melbourne on Good Friday the flick as well, don't want to pay the inflated Easter prices. Instead, I'll go to NZ, even though the rest of the extended family pulled out for various reasons. After all, it's a ToD trip, f8rken.

Syd - NZ direct flight with Qantas

Sat., 9 Apr.

SYD 6:50p WLG 11:55p

NZ - Syd direct flight with Qantas

Mon., 11 Apr.

WLG 6:25a SYD 8:10a

Booked flight and hotel with lastminute (cheaper than webjet) for around $800.

If Augsburg can get 2500 fans to travel to a Europe League game in Liverpool on a Thursday night then we should get a few hundred over to Wellington on a weekend. Right? Right???

Looking forward to catching up again FCB..ðŸ‘

Okay bitches. I've been sitting on the fence with Brisbane, but it just doesn't work for me. Will give Melbourne on Good Friday the flick as well, don't want to pay the inflated Easter prices. Instead, I'll go to NZ, even though the rest of the extended family pulled out for various reasons. After all, it's a ToD trip, f8rken.

Syd - NZ direct flight with Qantas

Sat., 9 Apr.
SYD 6:50p WLG 11:55p

NZ - Syd direct flight with Qantas
Mon., 11 Apr.
WLG 6:25a SYD 8:10a

Booked flight and hotel with lastminute (cheaper than webjet) for around $800.

If Augsburg can get 2500 fans to travel to a Europe League game in Liverpool on a Thursday night then we should get a few hundred over to Wellington on a weekend. Right? Right???

any of your crew going?

No.

The younger part of the crew is going to link up with their sister in Europe in June, and that's where their money will go. The other half is somewhat travel wary and believes she won't be in the mood for the long trip to NZ. So it's me only.

How is your passport application going???

No.

The younger part of the crew is going to link up with their sister in Europe in June, and that's where their money will go. The other half is somewhat travel wary and believes she won't be in the mood for the long trip to NZ. So it's me only.

all done. hopefully get it before the flight - otherwise the missus will stab me in the leg with a fork and fly off without me :D

Edited by theguyyouwishyouwere

No.

all done. hopefully get it before the flight - otherwise the missus will stab me in the leg with a fork and fly off without me :D

Just think: upon arrival you are going to get a NZ work permit stamped into your brand new passport, whether you like it not. Isnt' that exciting??

No.

Just think: upon arrival you are going to get a NZ work permit stamped into your brand new passport, whether you like it not. Isnt' that exciting??

dis3.gif

So I am in a massive pickle.

I really want to go this game especially if we will be winning that fruit platter in Wellington but the issue is my wife can't fly since she is pregnant so I have to go solo.

Issue is how do I break the news to her that I really want to go? Any suggestions?

inb4 divorce her

Its your last ever trip alone without kids that should be guilt free buddy...

Stand strong!

(Unless she is due that week or close to it - in which case leave it til last minute)

So I am in a massive pickle.

I really want to go this game especially if we will be winning that fruit platter in Wellington but the issue is my wife can't fly since she is pregnant so I have to go solo.

Issue is how do I break the news to her that I really want to go? Any suggestions?

inb4 divorce her

Ring and let her know from Wellington when you get there.

You said it yourself: "wife can't fly" and "I have to go solo". Once the little fairy has arrived, chances are that you ain't going to any interstate or NZ games in a family configuration for a while.

A suggestion for an ice breaker: "How would it sit with you if I was to go to NZ on my own?" and the magic sentence "I really want to go!".

Postpone the trip until 2026 if her response involves an airborne cooking utensil like a frying pan.

Just go a mail from Lastminute.

They now offer direct flights with Virgin (arriving Saturday midnight in Wellington, leaving Monday morning) for $435 return, and with Air NZ for $465. Don't know how I feel about that, as this is much less than I paid when booking 10 days ago.

Bandit,

Offer has disappeared from lastminute, but there are cheaper flights here http://www.cheapoair.com/fpnext/Air/Listing/s/2

Fly out Sat pm, arrive midnight, enjoy a late breakfast in Wellington, warm up at the pub, go to the game, celebrate the title, don't sleep much, fly out early, go to work, tell everyone how wonderful it was, go home to Mrs Bandit, tell her that you are tired and go to bed.

Simples!

Good luck with the negotiations.

$274 .00 + $128 .31 (taxes) = $402 .31

Final Total Price (incl. fees) (Bonus applied)

• Act fast: Only 2 tickets left at this price!
  • Outbound
  • QF.gifQantas Airways
    Flight 163 73H more
    • 06:50pmSat, Apr 09
    • Take-off: Sydney (SYD)
    • 11:55pmSat, Apr 09
    • Landing: Wellington (WLG)
  • Nonstop Coach
  •  
  • Total Trip: 3h 05m
  • Flight 163 Operated by QANTAS - JETCONNECT
Select this Departure
  • inbound
  • QF.gifQantas Airways
    Flight 162 73H more
    • 06:25amMon, Apr 11
    • Take-off: Wellington (WLG)
    • 08:10amMon, Apr 11
    • Landing: Sydney (SYD)
  • Nonstop Coach
  •  
  • Total Trip: 3h 45m
  • Flight 162 Operated by QANTAS - JETCONNECT

after a slight (major) delay (****up) by the post office, my passport is due to be sent out tomorrow :D

**** I am so tempted to jump on the wagon to Wellington...

i'd reccomend a boat...

You need a passport to go to our 7th and 8th state of Australia???   :ninja:

In...... quicker than a Vicktard's mum can unbutton my fly....   :good:

:nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :cheeky:

:woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:  :woah:

i'd reccomend a boat...
Thanks for the reccomendation...
Manfred was actually considering a road trip, but flying seems more realistic. $495 will get you there and back.

$495 who with ???

i'd reccomend a boat...
Thanks for the reccomendation...
Manfred was actually considering a road trip, but flying seems more realistic. $495 will get you there and back.

$495 who with ???

See the flight times above with qantas/emirates. Try skyscanner.com.au

**** im so tempted to get on that sat night flight and back at birds fart monday morning....got a feeling the premiers plate may go down to the wire.....

re: accomo anyone got some tips of decent hotels to stay at ???

also anyone know how many we got going???