W-League 2018/19

3 hours ago, mack said:

We've been linked with Michelle Heyman.

I'm not mates with her or anything but she's a friend of a friend and she joined in the conversation on Facebook about it.

Said it's all news to her, then said 'guess I'm a wanderer then'.

Edited by hawks2767
  • 1 month later...
  • mack pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

‘Twas a good game. Always good to see national team players in action for a club side here in Australia. I’m not so anti-Sydney FC outside the A-League, so I didn’t mind their victory. The stadium wasn’t too bad, too (and sitting in an eastern grandstand with full shade was amazing!).

Reading the full article it appears to be a right mess with conflicting demands. Kogarah looked to be in good nick when FC played their fist couple of games there but recently its looked horrible. FC are even contemplating using ANZ for their ACL games. State government has a lot to answer for with 2 major rectangular stadiums out of action at the same time

1 minute ago, MartinTyler said:

Reading the full article it appears to be a right mess with conflicting demands. Kogarah looked to be in good nick when FC played their fist couple of games there but recently its looked horrible. FC are even contemplating using ANZ for their ACL games. State government has a lot to answer for with 2 major rectangular stadiums out of action at the same time

Will have great surfaces in between  NRL games

:smurfpoint:

• 2 months later...
  • mack unpinned this topic