Spare/Selling/Request Ticket Thread S3

mack

Same as the old thread here.

Rules:

• Sell at face value or lower. If you want to get more than face value, sell somewhere else.
  • No complaints if a sale goes bad. I'm not getting involved. Both seller and buyer have responsibility not to rip each other off, and to not get ripped off. Examples include arranging pickup before a match and then not showing up on time.
  • If I get a complaint and you're at fault in a way like simply taking money with no tickets given, you get permanently banned.

hello ladies and gentlemen, First lot on the block today is a series of 10 tickets to the Sydney Derby. These are located in Bay 39. They are 10 seats next to each other, IIRC they are in row FF...so a decent height to watch the game me thinks...

Anyway, they were adult tickets, and happy to sell them to fellow wanderers $25/ticket - which is less than they cost, but it's a nice neat number. You can buy between (and including) one and ten

reason for selling is I upgraded seats but obviously cant exchange with ticketek. 

I don't want to put these up on ebay for grubs to buy and re-sell at a higher rate a week out from the match. They won't be cancelled as im not making a profit, so go for broke

Would rather email them with a bank transfer. Obvously rather not be bringing all these tickets to a game as i'll look like a scalper, and being e-tickets i can easssssily email them to you for your happiness printing time

much love sparrows and pigeons. get buying please 

:xnod:  :meep:  :meep:  :xnod:  :xbop:  :meep:  :good:  :xnod:  :clapping:  :angel:  :xnod:  :woah:  :drinks:  :cheeky:  :meep:

hello ladies and gentlemen, First lot on the block today is a series of 10 tickets to the Sydney Derby. These are located in Bay 39. They are 10 seats next to each other, IIRC they are in row FF...so a decent height to watch the game me thinks...

Anyway, they were adult tickets, and happy to sell them to fellow wanderers $25/ticket - which is less than they cost:

They might be undercover too from memory

Trick is to not have someone buy tickets from here at below cost and have them scalped...

True, but while I think this match will eventually sell out, it will be pretty late on in the piece and demand won't outstrip supply to the point that there will be big bucks for scalpers to make. Will be an issue for the home derbies though.

Anyway, they were adult tickets, and happy to sell them to fellow wanderers $25/ticket - which is less than they cost, but it's a nice neat number. You can buy between (and including) one and ten

May be worth placing them on this FB page, as it seems to get plenty of traffic.

I've used them before to connect with someone that needed a couple of tiks for the last derby.

WSWanderers fans spare tickets page

OK, interesting one here.

As much as this pains me coz I want to sit in active for this.

My brother in-law has bought 4 tickets in bay 41 and another 8 in bay 4.

Problem is, it will be kids and some parents that don't go mental in bay 4 and as much as I want to be there, I don't want to be cringing as they try to find their seats or want to sit etc.

So in a nutshell I have 8 tickets in Bay 4, that I am trying to straight swap with 8 tickets (more or less together) in bay 41.

Technically this is 2 x family tickets.

Unsure what issues (if any) would arise if adults tried to use all 8, but there you go.

At a stretch ...... say there were 7 tickets in 41, I could go solo in active.

Problem is, it will be kids and some parents that don't go mental in bay 4 and as much as I want to be there, I don't want to be cringing as they try to find their seats or want to sit etc.

So in a nutshell I have 8 tickets in Bay 4, that I am trying to straight swap with 8 tickets (more or less together) in bay 41.

Unsure what issues (if any) would arise if adults tried to use all 8, but there you go.

This is what you're really hoping for hey :cheeky:

Problem is, it will be kids and some parents that don't go mental in bay 4 and as much as I want to be there, I don't want to be cringing as they try to find their seats or want to sit etc.

This is what you're really hoping for hey :cheeky:

You KNOW I am  :xnod:

From what im reading on this forum and on the RBB Facebook page a lot of people are buying tickets in bay 4 to turn it into an active bay..

From what im reading on this forum and on the RBB Facebook page a lot of people are buying tickets in bay 4 to turn it into an active bay..

Yes I believe that is the understanding. However, seeing that bay 4 is 'bronze' allocated seating, there is bound to be someone who will be looking for their seat only to find someone in it, and then going "you're in my seat". Hopefully the word that bay 4 is going to be active gets spread around like wildfire.

yes ..... well that's kind of my point.

I'm fine, but the other 7 people are parents and kids that are not on the forum, nor actively inclined.

Then bloody activate them :)

:clapping: I hear ya.

Not that simples.

edit : hang on mate, aren't you in the same boat as me lol

Im just trying to be funny. Deep inside I'm going through the same struggle like you and I gave up, so I took up an active membership by myself. I'd rather be solo and active than sit on the side. You gotta do, what you gotta do, right?

Anyone got a spare RBB ticket for the home leg. missed the presale...didn't realise they were selling all the tickets to other ppl...thought they were for active members only.

not sure RBB is sold out yet, go to the ticket page and you have to enter your member number into the 'enter offer code', but i can't do a dummy buy at the moment to check because ticketmaster is in it's overnight maintenance mode.

i suggest you try in the morning.

Anyone got a spare RBB ticket for the home leg. missed the presale...didn't realise they were selling all the tickets to other ppl...thought they were for active members only.

not sure RBB is sold out yet, go to the ticket page and you have to enter your member number into the 'enter offer code', but i can't do a dummy buy at the moment to check because ticketmaster is in it's overnight maintenance mode.

i suggest you try in the morning.

okay ill check tomorrow morning with my member number thx

I'm fine, but the other 7 people are parents and kids that are not on the forum, nor actively inclined.

Not that simples.

Im just trying to be funny. Deep inside I'm going through the same struggle like you and I gave up, so I took up an active membership by myself. I'd rather be solo and active than sit on the side. You gotta do, what you gotta do, right?

a new recruit for bay 54  :crazy:

Not that simples.

Happy to join the party :)

Not that simples.

report for duty at the front of bay 54 next home match. Newbies have to stand on the sewer that just gives and gives westie odours :crazy:

Not that simples.

report for duty at the front of bay 54 next home match. Newbies have to stand on the sewer that just gives and gives westie odours :crazy:

Even that would smell better than the fart bombs going off in the middle of 56 against Nevergrande.

Not that simples.

Even that would smell better than the fart bombs going off in the middle of 56 against Nevergrande.

wait till u stand next to Balkanite after his cevapi meal. There's a reason why we requested so many flags at the front of bay 54, the fresh air gets circulated again :meep:

Not that simples.

wait till u stand next to Balkanite after his cevapi meal. There's a reason why we requested so many flags at the front of bay 54, the fresh air gets circulated again :meep:

Can I get a 10 pack with onions please? :)

reason for selling is I upgraded seats but obviously cant exchange with ticketek. 

I don't want to put these up on ebay for grubs to buy and re-sell at a higher rate a week out from the match. They won't be cancelled as im not making a profit, so go for broke

Would rather email them with a bank transfer. Obvously rather not be bringing all these tickets to a game as i'll look like a scalper, and being e-tickets i can easssssily email them to you for your happiness printing time

much love sparrows and pigeons. get buying please 

:xnod:  :meep:  :meep:  :xnod:  :xbop:  :meep:  :good:  :xnod:  :clapping:  :angel:  :xnod:  :woah:  :drinks:  :cheeky:  :meep:

ok Ladies and Gentlemen

4 of the 10 tickets have been sold and gone, 3 are being held for another person atm, so there are... errrr, 3 left

Just letting you all know to save disappointment

Peace out wiggas