Questionnaires for Research Purposes (Football/WSW)

• 2 months later...

I can't access the link. Tried on a few devices, a few browsers, but URL doesn't resolve.

I'll let him know on Monday, the link he tagged me on Twitter didn't work either. Ended up finding another link that he tweeted out to others to make it work.

Edit: Checked the link in the posted in a few posts above & it works

Said I was ineligible lol fk you university of wherever.

Perhaps because you are not a wanderers member? I believe that was a prerequisite of the survey

I completed it. Some wierd questions at the end !!

I haven't got the survey yet, did you get yours sent via email?
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys, 

Doing a project on Optus Sport and digital media for a uni assessment, would be much appreciated if you could fill out my survey if you watch or have any interest in the Premier League. I know some of you have already filled it out via twitter!

Cheers!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdV7dMDIn4gdpPGH-wIt_4sZbZKvoERP_-b1FOVJbbmtmNSw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Did the questionnaire during the week, decent experience thus far. Then last night horror show...

Drop outs, poor picture quality, buffering issues, app restarting FFS! I think I was too generous in my questionnaire!

To be honest, haven’t watched many games live. Just too late for me but didn’t realise still so many issues 

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone,

Long-time lurker, finally a member.

I’m currently doing my own research at uni (in The Netherlands) on fan/police relations. After the mess (ok normally I’d swear) of this last season with the FFA, police and security drama – bans and boycotts and my family and own personal experiences (very mixed), I thought I’d do it on my own team - you may have spotted me at ANZ/AAMI Park writing in a little notebook at the end of last season.

I’m looking to interview people – in person, Skype, voice call, email, however people feel comfortable (all interviews will remain anonymous but I can appreciate that people may want greater anonymity) on how they found policing/security this season. I’ll owe you a SOP over-priced tasteless beer or hot/cold beverage next season (you can hold it over until Pirtek, I’ll understand).   

I’ve set up this email for the project if you want to participate or ask further questions (or troll me, I’ll understand): wswresearchproject@gmail.com

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...