Who are Al Hilal?

We in Saudi Arabia We take football seriously Is not just a game

its* Lifestyll *Passion *

I remember in one game We Scored in the last minute 

12 people fainted In the stadium

Well when you play in 60 deg heat and you wear all of them desert rags, I'm surprised there wasn't more. See a perfect example of why your Beer ban is so inhumane.

BOSS , do you or your fans watch or know much about the A -League? If so , what is your opinion ?

No, but I watched the Australian team many times + everyone excited for the Asian Cup 2015

What do you think that Saudi Arabia's chances are to win the Asian Cup?

For me Japan have to be the favourite's with Australia right behind them along with South Korea

What about the other Middle Eastern teams?

As-salamu alaykum to all the Hilal and Non-Hilal Saudi's.

It will be an interesting game, your club may be supported by Princes and Royals. Ours is supported by the people.

We chose our colours, we chose our Name, we chose our identity.

We will play with passion and will not be intimidated by Manchester City's cousins!

Welcome to our forum =]

Arabic Report for Wanderers from  Minute 6.12. Enjoy:good:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv90rO9cXkk&list=UUYcogyJ0RBPHvfw3X-5L0bQ

**** off channel 9!!

**** off channel 10!!

**** off channel 7!!

This one Arabic report gave us more time, more footage, more coverage and more respect than your screwed up channels have given us over the last two and a half years!!

This report just pissed all over your faces. Stick to your brain dead Big Brothers and Bachelors and whatever other useless tripe you churn out.

When you come crawling to us we might throw you a bone if we're in a good mood.

Thank you Boss. It's nice to see we get the media recognition over there that we miss here.

BOSS, you ever visit Liban??

no
Brother, when it's stable ... Best country!

Yin3ad 3alaykoun. Eid il Adha tomorrow there too?

Happy Eid to you my friend

Lebanon always beautiful

Akh. May Lebanon be left in peace one day soon so we can go visit Tawouk King at 3am in Bliss street.

Then kick back at Downtown.

Arabic Report for Wanderers from  Minute 6.12. Enjoy:good:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv90rO9cXkk&list=UUYcogyJ0RBPHvfw3X-5L0bQ

**** off channel 9!!

**** off channel 10!!

**** off channel 7!!

This one Arabic report gave us more time, more footage, more coverage and more respect than your screwed up channels have given us over the last two and a half years!!

This report just pissed all over your faces. Stick to your brain dead Big Brothers and Bachelors and whatever other useless tripe you churn out.

When you come crawling to us we might throw you a bone if we're in a good mood.

Thank you Boss. It's nice to see we get the media recognition over there that we miss here.

Welcome

happy you Like it 

You reckon one of your billionaire sheiks could build us a 40k stadium just for the hell of it? Cmon ,its just chump change for them! :D

I really think we should make a bet with one of the sheiks who owns Al Hilal: If we win the ACL, he builds us a 35,000-seater rectangular football stadium; if they win the ACL, he can have GWS and take it back to Riyadh with him!?

Glad to see the Al Hilal fans here are being pleasant.

Some of the ones on Twitter are disgustingly sexist c*nts. 

Hence the name TWITter.. Hey Megan are you going to game in Dubai?

I'm being serious now are women allowed to go?

As a woman, I can't say that it's at the top of my Go To destinations. 

My understanding is that for their competition ( Saudi Premier League ), women aren't allowed - but because it's AFC -  women (presumably for the away support) ARE allowed.

Apparently it's due to Government regulations or something.

Edited by 102megan

My understanding is that for their competition ( Saudi Premier League ), women aren't allowed - but because it's AFC -  women (presumably for the away support) ARE allowed.

it seems a little ancient, but its purely for cultural reasons.

there was once a point in Australia were women weren't allowed in the Members stand at the SCG

it seems a little ancient, but its purely for cultural reasons.

there was once a point in Australia were women weren't allowed in the Members stand at the SCG

I say old chap, but is that not still the rule?

Thank you all for your kind words.

I will continue answering the questions.

What do you think of the way that the AFC splits up east and west Asia going into the final as opposed to the semi or quarter final? Do you think this advantages you or do you think you still would have progressed against a Evergrande or FC Seoul?

I think this is fair to us. Our season ended in the middle of the AFC, and sometimes the first match of the next season is the semi-final of the AFC !! East Asia didn't stop because their football season didn't end yet and they are ready for any match in the AFC. On the other hand, West Asia are not ready for big games such as semi-finals AFC because it is the start of the season and as a result of that, almost all the clubs in the West don't pass the semi-finals unless a miracle happened :P. Therefore, I won't say it is an advantage for us, but I rather say it is fairness to us. 

Wow !! I need some award for answering all these questions  ^_^. Just kidding, I'm really so happy to answer all your questions. Moreover, anyone planing to visit Saudi Arabia and needs any kind of help, I will be so happy to help him. 

We're in our off season against all the Japanese, Korean and Chinese teams in their seasons and we passed the semi finals.

Then again we are in the business of making miracles happen...