Defensive Suicide Squad Throw Away Derby

16 minutes ago, braad said:

You watch/pay attention to ch 9 still??

No. A-League Memes retweeted the clip of them saying it to call it out.

You and I know it’s garbage, but all they need to do is add that suggestion and the average person immediately assumes the RBB is in the wrong.

Then you get articles like the one linked above where the “freelance journalist” casually throws in the line “the treatment of a Wanderer fan due to what has been claimed to be an unauthorised banner”.

1 hour ago, Davo said:

No. A-League Memes retweeted the clip of them saying it to call it out.

You and I know it’s garbage, but all they need to do is add that suggestion and the average person immediately assumes the RBB is in the wrong.

Then you get articles like the one linked above where the “freelance journalist” casually throws in the line “the treatment of a Wanderer fan due to what has been claimed to be an unauthorised banner”.

Phew! Had me worried there.

that Journo is a flog. In the comments calling him out, he’s saying that violence is bad, and therefore WSW fans are bad, because the two are the same and anyone disagreeing evidently doesn’t think violence/DV is bad. The **** is a ****

6 hours ago, bombagol said:

The guy calls himself an "Expert"!!! ... Maybe an expert in w@nking?

"Stuart Thomas is a sports writer and educator who made the jump from Roar Guru to Expert in 2017. An ex-trainee professional golfer, his sporting passions are broad with particular interests in football, AFL and rugby league. His love of sport is only matched by his passion for gardening and self-sustainability."

Gardening self-sustainability and self pleasure

On 04/03/2024 at 4:17 PM, StringerBellend said:

Nearest I've seen us get to this was the Apia loss at Leichhardt oval active support were giving it the players. 

A couple of misplaced passes and Goodison goes like that most weeks 

I remember when one of the AMARTR fellas had one leg over the fence going at Shannon Cole lol