12 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Well, that's it ....I'm officially old 

waiting outside Aldi to open , shopping bags in hand , very sad  :nono:

im off to polish my walking stick

*polishing walking stick isn't a euphemism :ninja: 

I can see it now........

https://gph.is/1cVfRdh

Edited by sonar

WGMG.. my wife tells me to pack my stuff in a suitcase for our trip, so I gather all of my stuff together and make what I think is a pretty ******* good effort, pretty satisfied with myself as took 5 mins in all. Head back out to sit down and scratch my arse and watch the cricket and hear yelps of frustration from next door....turns out I didn't do such a good job and she was angrily ripping it all back out and throwing my stuff on the bed, why would you put underpants there, why would you put this and that there...........so I retreated back to watch the cricket, until I was summoned back again and asked to help do it 'properly'....meh....

Edited by WSWBoro
  • 3 weeks later...

Locking myself out of my unit getting the laundry off the line, being locked out with no phone or way of getting in, realized that the bathroom window is open a little but I just had the security screens fixed and had to try rip it off breaking it in the process in the hot for half a hour before ripping it apart like an ape man. Now to fix this stupid security screen that has specialty bolts that needs buying and somehow straighten the screen back flat and straight to fit.

So that done then decided I better go do some grocery shopping and yeah that made my day with bumper to bumper crowds off Christmas c**** going mad in the way in the carparks in the shops in the toilet ffs then back in the carpark. F*** off Christmas already!

Oh and I get home and flies and mosquitoes got in from bathroom window. 

22 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

Locking myself out of my unit getting the laundry off the line, being locked out with no phone or way of getting in, realized that the bathroom window is open a little but I just had the security screens fixed and had to try rip it off breaking it in the process in the hot for half a hour before ripping it apart like an ape man. Now to fix this stupid security screen that has specialty bolts that needs buying and somehow straighten the screen back flat and straight to fit.

So that done then decided I better go do some grocery shopping and yeah that made my day with bumper to bumper crowds off Christmas c**** going mad in the way in the carparks in the shops in the toilet ffs then back in the carpark. F*** off Christmas already!

Oh and I get home and flies and mosquitoes got in from bathroom window. 

:cheeky:  :grouphug:

21 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Way to go OfficeWorks!  

They couldn't even wait til NYE has finished to start advertising Back to School stuff. :nono::nono:

Not quite in those terms...but there it was...A little girl in school uniform and Office works. 

Unbelivable! !

:angry::angry:

We were there on Friday doing back to school shopping. My daughter loves school and wanted to go.....crazy child.

Is it just me...or do other people find that,  as they watch the fireworks ( only on the tele for me these days) they are thinking that less would be more?

For the last few years...I can't help thinking they were better 7'-8 years ago when they didnt have so many all going off at once...and much of it (esp on the bridge) gets obscured by the smoke of the previous items?

To me...it's excessive,  and the smoke takes away from the clarity of the display ( and last night's wasn't as bad as a few recent year's displays as there was a bit of a breeze).

It CAN'T just keep getting bigger and bigger every year, surely.

If they want it to get bigger every year...spread it out further to other centres further our of the city...which would have other benefits for the crowd...like not takin til 2 in the morning to get home...which did for me last time I went into the city.

Anyone?

Yeah...we just seem to be trying too hard to be the 'best in the world"..and it doesn't have to be about more and more! Endlessly.

It's over the top now - to me.

I'm not fussed about them these days...esp if the display is clouded by smoke....but I preferred what I saw on Dec Why Beach a few years ago. It was enough!

Re creativity...it could well be there... beneath the blanket of smoke.... certainly the rainbow colours were spectacular.

Anyway...maybe we're on our own with this. :unknw:j

NYE ....who cares?  Its just another year get over it :P 

- old people...isn't there a curfew before 9 and after 3 with old people??? or is it just in my mind....

- wtf is this socks with thongs thing ???? ...or those slip on things??? idk wtf they're called but socks ONLY GO WITH SHOES DIPSHIITS!!!

-people in general ...stay outta my way , FUUCK off stick your phones up ya arse look where you're going!!!!

-old people.....since when did getting Ng old mean getting stupid???  if in 20 years or when I'm Eds age :P  I'm like that , I'm standing infront of a train,,..,...

-Christmas with family....enough said..

-ol

d people with aircon they don't fuuckin use cos it "uses up too much electricity "... die of heat stroke then u dumb chunts...I'm living with my 87 yr old aunt, she's like that FUUCK me dead kill me now

-my life in general atm.,,.. things gonna change real quick

enough crap for now...laters!

My ******* piece of **** 1850's steam powered ******* IPad!!!!!!    :xmad:   can't view the Music thread if there's too many vids , it just stops n reloads all the ******* time!!!!!!    :xmad:

PIECE OF ******* **** HEAP OF **** **** OF A THING!!!!!!!!    AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!    :xmad:

4 hours ago, JackDoff said:

My ******* piece of **** 1850's steam powered ******* IPad!!!!!!    :xmad:   can't view the Music thread if there's too many vids , it just stops n reloads all the ******* time!!!!!!    :xmad:

PIECE OF ******* **** HEAP OF **** **** OF A THING!!!!!!!!    AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!    :xmad:

Just be glad you're not much older than it is

6 hours ago, JackDoff said:

:rofl:

Buy a laptop....I ditched the tablet thingy ages ago....lol

No-one’s mentioned Sydney Trains yet?

Great new timetable you ******* idiots.

Yesterday I got denied entry to a platform cause it was so packed it was dangerous, had to go back and forth between platforms when trains didn’t turn up, couldn’t tell when my train was coming and ended up getting one in the general direction and then walking.

Today it was “only” that trains were so packed that not everyone could get on.

But the guy on the mike thanked me for my patience so all’s well.

On 06/01/2018 at 12:21 PM, JackDoff said:

wtf is this socks with thongs thing ???? ...or those slip on things??? idk wtf they're called but socks ONLY GO WITH SHOES DIPSHIITS!!

Wogs mate, I think Italians are the biggest culprits :lol: I love it :woah: 

15 hours ago, btron3000 said:

What they’ve done is taken something that worked but people whinged about because they’re whingers, into something people have a right to whinge about.

Go look at some reddit threads where some people inside Sydney Trains have come out with what the current problems. Interesting insight, scary if it is a sign to come in days, months years ahead.