Off Topic Thread 4

mack

Had walk in Blue Mountains today..nice regardless of the weather. Did a bit of sketching and a women stopped and talked and said how much she liked...so ripped it out and gave it to her....and charged $100....nahhh gave it to her lol Then just did another better one in 10mins.

Interesting people up here. A women in Katoomba was talking to a ******* crow and making the crowing noises...a guy walking down the main street in a bright Hawaiian shirt and shorts, prob Marron. They put something in the water up here, ******* crazies.

Staying up here anyway...few beers and more walking tomorrow.....

4 minutes ago, marron said:

What walks mate? Pics!

I am having a summer holiday in Sydney :lol:

In your home town today...lol Did walk down to Govetts Leap and around town, few beers in the Gardeners Inn...had a chat to a few people in the art gallery. Not going far in to the bush this weekend like some..just around the three sisters tomorrow.

Edited by Erimus
2 minutes ago, marron said:

What walks mate? Pics!

I am having a summer holiday in Sydney :lol:

I've thought a few times lately, of the unfortunate people whose hols in Sydney have coincided with this dreary, cold weather, after the months of lovely weather we've had.

You don't count as a visitor to Sydney of course. :D

PS Nevertheless, I'm glad we've had the rain, and relieved to see that we still have Winter, despite that fact that it didn't look likely right until the end of Autumn.

8 minutes ago, Erimus said:

In your home town today...lol Did walk down to Govetts Leap and around town, few beers in the Gardeners Inn...had a chat to a few people in the art gallery. Not going far in to the bush this weekend like some..just around the three sisters tomorrow.

Via popes glen? It's nice down there. I take the kids so we can go to the "beach". :lol:

@Wendy I'm in my tshirt :lol:

I'm definitely a visitor these days. Too many people everywhere. I wss born in the mountains, I didn't live there for 30 odd years but I'm home now, ferals and all. :lol:

3 minutes ago, marron said:

Via popes glen? It's nice down there. I take the kids so we can go to the "beach". :lol:

@Wendy I'm in my tshirt :lol:

I'm definitely a visitor these days. Too many people everywhere. I wss born in the mountains, I didn't live there for 30 odd years but I'm home now, ferals and all. :lol:

Yes that way.

Were seriously thinking of making the move, as much as i talk down the place :D

1 hour ago, Erimus said:

Treatment has started already. Doc says is serious BUT believes reason to remain positive. Operation coming. Just a case of doing each stage and going from there, start of a long road i think with many ups and downs.

Mt mum is worse than the old man, she is all over the place.

Thinking of you & your family brother :grouphug:

Enjoy the weekend away :good:

Just now, JackDoff said:

I’ve had my eye on Katoomba n Blackheath for a looong time . It’s time I moved away from Bleaktown n went to Bleakheath! 

Leura is for crazy cat people that like smelly lavender shyte. Rich crazy people.

Katoomba smells of cannabis and has its fair share of crazies...

Bleakheath has the healing crystals vibe..and crazies....and Marron....

1 minute ago, Erimus said:

Leura is for crazy cat people that like smelly lavender shyte. Rich crazy people.

Katoomba smells of cannabis and has its fair share of crazies...

Bleakheath has the healing crystals vibe..and crazies....and Marron....

I think he’s in Medlow Bath , between the two

3 minutes ago, marron said:

Yeah i'M blackheath.

We've got all sorts, believe me :lol: crystal types are more katoomba-ish but there's a fair few. Definitely crazies.... :lol:

Let me know if you need anything at any point if you are seriously thinking about it. 

Probably a couple of rooms! Each!

17 minutes ago, marron said:

Yeah i'M blackheath.

We've got all sorts, believe me :lol: crystal types are more katoomba-ish but there's a fair few. Definitely crazies.... :lol:

Let me know if you need anything at any point if you are seriously thinking about it. 

Decent pub food at the Gardners Inn. By that i mean it is basic pub food...but just a bit better than your average pub food shyte...would go again.

Yeah it's pretty good.

My mrs and her crew drink at the Ivy but it's because they know the people, I'd prefer the Gardners especially for food. 

The Bistro down the road is a step above again but it's priceyer. Again we know the people so. 

The golf club has gone through several people - including a "British" restaurant - but the latest lot are pretty good it seems. 

Then you've got the Thai which is decent, good value. The piedmont is good food but the people are weird and my mrs friend had a run in with them and the kids piano teacher lives next door to them and complains about them so we go to the pizza joint across the railway. Kebab joint is good. There's the snooty place but I've never been there.

Avoid the Ho Palace if you want your bowels to function. :D

fish and chips of course but it's far from the best I've had to be honest. I'd go to the pub over it easy.

4 minutes ago, marron said:

Yeah it's pretty good.

My mrs and her crew drink at the Ivy but it's because they know the people, I'd prefer the Gardners especially for food. 

The Bistro down the road is a step above again but it's priceyer. Again we know the people so. 

The golf club has gone through several people - including a "British" restaurant - but the latest lot are pretty good it seems. 

Then you've got the Thai which is decent, good value. The piedmont is good food but the people are weird and my mrs friend had a run in with them and the kids piano teacher lives next door to them and complains about them so we go to the pizza joint across the railway. Kebab joint is good. There's the snooty place but I've never been there.

Avoid the Ho Palace if you want your bowels to function. :D

fish and chips of course but it's far from the best I've had to be honest. I'd go to the pub over it easy.

Hmmmm looking for somewhere to eat for tomorrow...thanks..

6 hours ago, marron said:

If you go to the piedmont or the Thai or the Bistro or the fancy place I'd recommend making a booking if you can.

Went back to the Gardners Inn lol ******* too busy up here today. Been down to the Megalong Valley and did a short walk, nearly ran a few lyrebirds over. Stood on a damp log to take a photo (like an idiot) and slipped and landed on my arse, thankfully no one to witness that.

So was driving to pick my son up from camp yesterday evening and we stop for food. I got this terrible pain in my lower right hand side back. Which then moved up to my chest and i ended up with a numb and tingling right arm...not sure what the **** was going on!

Arm back to noram today but still a pain right hand side chest when i walk around. Couldnt complete my usual walk this morning and had to jump on a bus...

Not been to docs yet.

On 09/06/2019 at 5:15 PM, Erimus said:

Went back to the Gardners Inn lol ******* too busy up here today. Been down to the Megalong Valley and did a short walk, nearly ran a few lyrebirds over. Stood on a damp log to take a photo (like an idiot) and slipped and landed on my arse, thankfully no one to witness that.

15 minutes ago, Erimus said:

So was driving to pick my son up from camp yesterday evening and we stop for food. I got this terrible pain in my lower right hand side back. Which then moved up to my chest and i ended up with a numb and tingling right arm...not sure what the **** was going on!

Arm back to noram today but still a pain right hand side chest when i walk around. Couldnt complete my usual walk this morning and had to jump on a bus...

Not been to docs yet.

Perhaps episode 1 had something to do with episode two...?

Agree with marron....off to the docs....

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic