2016/17 EPL & F.A Cup thread

Thoughts?

So United,

Dare to Zlatan?

Think it is a large possibility, obviously if Man Utd dare to pay his big wages :lol:

Personally I just think Zlatan likes all the attention so can see this dragging on for quite a while.

Did he really say the quote in relation to being approached by the club "Zlatan doesn't play Thursday nights"

Thoughts?

So United,

Dare to Zlatan?

Think it is a large possibility, obviously if Man Utd dare to pay his big wages :lol:

Personally I just think Zlatan likes all the attention so can see this dragging on for quite a while.

Did he really say the quote in relation to being approached by the club "Zlatan doesn't play Thursday nights"

interesting disco ball there

If it happens it's a great show of intent form Moshiri.

Would think he has not only payed a big salary to Koeman but also convinced him that he is going to put money into squad etc.

If Moshiri puts money in, gets the new ground underway and keeps some of the young players at the club then maybe we can meet Koeman's ambition.

That said for now I will stick with my Everton pessimism. Koeman will drop out and it will be a big goodison welcome to Mark Hughes

You could do a lot worse than Mark Hughes

We could do a lot better
Im with Alexander, I think he is under rated. I've been impressed by what he has done at Stoke.

No idea mate. He just tweeted it. No other info known

Generally when he tweets, it's almost like hearing it from the horse's mouth :lol:
That's Stoke, we are Everton

And hopefully a cashed up ambitious Everton playing in sexual football in a new stadium.

If we want a keep us out of relegation maybe threaten a Europa place type manager then yeah sure Mark Hughes

But I'm thinking new owner has ambitions for champions league football, winning stuff and a massive blue stadium on the waterfront of Liverpool

Edited by StringerBellend

It's going to go wrong isn't it, it always does

Can't help but be pessimistic with Everton, but I think Ronnie Koeman could be a good pick up. Has done wonders with Southampton considering the squad at hand and financial limitations. With a bit of cash to splash and a keen sense of what is needed to compete he could do really well. All depends on whether we hang on to Lukaku, Stones and Barkley et al (easier said than done) and who the club can lure.

Will be an interesting few months for the Toffs.

Can't help but be pessimistic with Everton, but I think Ronnie Koeman could be a good pick up. Has done wonders with Southampton considering the squad at hand and financial limitations. With a bit of cash to splash and a keen sense of what is needed to compete he could do really well. All depends on whether we hang on to Lukaku, Stones and Barkley et al (easier said than done) and who the club can lure.

I think Lukaku is gone, Barkley will stay not sure on stones. Hopefully Koeman coming in and a couple of big signings will convince stones to stay.

I think Lukaku is gone, Barkley will stay not sure on stones. Hopefully Koeman coming in and a couple of big signings will convince stones to stay.

Agree on Lukaku unfortunately, he has bigger fish to fry (wants UCL). Will be a very interesting transfer period after Euros/Copa America

• 2 weeks later...

Vardy extends deal at Leicester.

Cue Madkaw doing this around the house :woah:

You spying on me.?. :-)

It looked a little like this last night..

2bwb5f.gif

Then the misses got carried away and it got ugly.

9pwc1u.gif

Lets hope we can keep Mahrez and Kante...... but without the wife dancing.. :shok:  :cheeky:

How do you guys think Newcastle will do this... **** i forgot. Off to the championship thread for me this season! :D

At least we don't have to put up with watching that terrible ball that looks like some 12 year old gamer has designed so that it lights up when people kick it dead centre.

Just so everyone knows, I will be coming in here regularly to post **** about how the EPL is a corporate plastic wankfest and the Championship is real football for real teams. 

jks

wankers

It's a sad sight for manure when the marquee signing they are announcing is a 33 year old flop from the euros whose spent the last few years in the equivalent of the local Sunday league

I'd say that is 7 out of 10 bait worthy

Salty

Zlatan doesn't trial. 

:cheeky: