2016/17 EPL & F.A Cup thread

Holgate is ace

Was really impressed with Bolasie, Williams and Stekelenburg too.

Very lucky with the goal, but some positive signs overall with the aggressive pressing and holding possession. Need to win these games in order to keep up with the pack.

Gueye is proving to be a bargain, been great in every game

Holgate is ace

Was really impressed with Bolasie, Williams and Stekelenburg too.

Very lucky with the goal, but some positive signs overall with the aggressive pressing and holding possession. Need to win these games in order to keep up with the pack.

that is exactly what i said at the final whistle, these type of games last season we were drawing or loosing, winning on the weekend to me was not just a good result because it was a win but it was one of those games that is the difference between top 4 and top 10, will be interesting to see what happens when coleman is back, holgate has been playing amazing but imo i still think coleman offers a litle more when we are going forward. but how bloody good is gueye the bloke is a machine absolute work horse :good:  

Better then nothing! Wenger has never spent so much in his life at least he's trying for a change....

Mustafi, 24, is the third major signing for manager Arsene Wenger this summer after central midfielder Granit Xhaka joined in May from Gladbach and £17m striker Lucas Perez arrived from Deportivo La Coruna on Tuesday, taking the club's spending to over £90m in this transfer window.

Are we going to talk about Chelsea's new centre back?

Most Chelsea fans are hoping that skips the radar :lol:

I think the issue was that many Chelsea fans were happy to see him go, but the biggest sticking point was we were desperate for a CB. None of the ones that Conte wanted were either available for a decent price or clubs weren't willing to let them go. Believe me, Luiz wasn't first choice.