What Floats Your Boat 4

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

Loving the update of all the walks that smogster & maron have been doing, when the football season ends around October/November, I look forward to getting out & hitting something bush tracks!

Seriously though for mind and body health getting out of Sydney and doing some walks is a very good thing. 

I usually mainly do bush walks May - Aug but with travel limited this summer will be doing more.

On 01/09/2020 at 10:15 PM, Prydzopolis said:

Loving the update of all the walks that smogster & maron have been doing, when the football season ends around October/November, I look forward to getting out & hitting something bush tracks!

Hit us up if you want some advice or even some company mate.

5 hours ago, marron said:

Hit us up if you want some advice or even some company mate.

Cheers brother, I’ve actually got a mate who just moved to the mountains from homebush area! So jealous that you can literally walk out the back door & you’ve got so many walks on your back door step!! 

It’s a case now of finding a spare few hours to actually walk!!!

On 04/09/2020 at 6:02 PM, Smoggy said:

Real mountains start at Wenty Falls.....below that is just pretending. Although a few nice walks below that.

I can appreciate that, they live at Glenbrook & already been on heaps of bush walks around the area but you’re right.

It’s not too bad, not proper bush or the type of stuff you’ll find with not a soul around but better than the concrete jungle that is Sydney!

30 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

I can appreciate that, they live at Glenbrook & already been on heaps of bush walks around the area but you’re right.

It’s not too bad, not proper bush or the type of stuff you’ll find with not a soul around but better than the concrete jungle that is Sydney!

Glenbrook is nice..a few nice walks there I have done. Run in to a few brown snakes on walks there mind.

Edited by Smoggy
On 06/09/2020 at 1:30 PM, marron said:

Yep it's all different country, so varied. Glenbrook is great. 

But, heavy mist, heath and then temperate rainforest hiding in the gullies with the ferns and the coachwood and sassafras leading down to turpentine in the passes, that's home to me. 

And me...in that when I am not physically there my mind is.

• mack locked this topic