21/02 Melb Victory v Newcastle
21/02 Phoenix v Wanderers
23/02 Heartle$$ v Smurfs        
24/02 Melb Victory v Phoenix  
24/02 Adelaide v Fraudsters

Suspended 

Dorrans, Ball

Fixed:crazy:

just got a voice message  from WIN Stadium re My tickets for Sunday Game against the Nix, telling me that my seats are no longer in the North concourse as purchased but have been moved to western stand so the wanders away fans can be together. anybody got any idea what's going on ?

1 hour ago, jockman said:

just got a voice message  from WIN Stadium re My tickets for Sunday Game against the Nix, telling me that my seats are no longer in the North concourse as purchased but have been moved to western stand so the wanders away fans can be together. anybody got any idea what's going on ?

not sure what is going on, might be a TV thing, but got to be happy with that, be a much better view of the game from halfway than from the byline.

Edited by scarcev
5 hours ago, jockman said:

3 hours ago, scarcev said:

not sure what is going on, might be a TV thing, but got to be happy with that, be a much better view of the game from halfway than from the byline.

Unless, after the police dealings with the Mariners fans on the weekend, they want all WSW fans together to make it easier to keep us under control!

Don't get what everyone is complaining about. Tongyik sticks his foot out, misses the ball and because he stuck his leg out he knocked over the Adelaide player who got the ball first.

The real issue is consistency, if you compare that foul to the Troisi one vs the Jets where we didn't get the foul, they are extremely similar and our one was more clear cut but we didn't get the call.

5 minutes ago, mack said:

Don't get what everyone is complaining about. Tongyik sticks his foot out, misses the ball and because he stuck his leg out he knocked over the Adelaide player who got the ball first.

The real issue is consistency, if you compare that foul to the Troisi one vs the Jets where we didn't get the foul, they are extremely similar and our one was more clear cut but we didn't get the call.

He stuck he's foot out, missed the ball yes but I don't think he made contact with Mauk and went down to easy.

Edited by WHACKO
3 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

He stuck he's foot out, missed the ball yes but I don't think he made contact with Mauk and went down to easy.

Sticking out the leg and missing the ball created the contact, however hard Mauk went down, it was inevitable they were going to collide.

5 minutes ago, mack said:

Not that I'm convinced it warranted a penalty, but I'm surprised that none of the commentators mention the toe to toe contact when the two players stick out their foot at the ball. All they mention is the second contact when the "falling" Mauk contacts Tongyik's leg.