The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

Good on ya Goat.

You should find it get easier with each time.

Same drill next time, no pressure, just enjoy yourself.

thanks, it does get much easier to do each time, plus during off season i got much more time, i got one meeting thingy that goes from about 6 pm till midday and then got another one that goes from midday till about 6 pm so that is going to be a day where i get no sleep whatsoever

didnt even drink any alcohol though i should have had a bit to make talking easier

It's a delicate balance though with booze. I agree, a bit of dutch courage helps, but you take it too far and you usually come off as an obnoxious/rambling idiot (which is fine if everybody else is in the same boat).

It's a delicate balance though with booze. I agree, a bit of dutch courage helps, but you take it too far and you usually come off as an obnoxious/rambling idiot (which is fine if everybody else is in the same boat).

lol i only drink malibu and coke usually(sometimes other stuff) so it would take a normal person about 4000 of them to get a bit tipsy, plus i got Irish heritage so that helps a lot but i also weigh about 3 kg so i am not sure :P

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman and my thoughts go out to Ian Thorpe, i dont like Ian but i cannot imagine my every mistake being reported on the news, i would be on the news every 3 minutes, its hard enough to fight your own demons without the media reporting every single thing you get and i hope he gets the help he needs and some form of privacy too, lucky when i make a mistake i dont have all of Australia watching.

Edited by UncleGoat

Life !

This is perhaps the most profound philosophy I have heard in recent times:

"Life is like a penis - simple, relaxed and hanging free...it's women who make it hard."

i dunno sometimes it just gets hard on its own

and it explains why it is hard in the morning when you don't want to get out of bed

i only need a few seconds for it to be soft again and that makes it easier to get out of bed

Goat

How did you go on Friday mate ?

i met quite a few people(well 6 ish which is a lot for me) and it has opened up a new world for me so i think it went well, and i got a free coke which made me happy

I had to read that twice. :xnod:

Goat

How did you go on Friday mate ?

i met quite a few people(well 6 ish which is a lot for me) and it has opened up a new world for me so i think it went well, and i got a free coke which made me happy

I had to read that twice. :xnod:

considering the type of event i was going to either would be viable...... :smurfnono::smurfpoint::smurfnono::smurfpoint: :smurfpoint: :smurfnono: :smurfnono:

i got sold for $5 to a great mistress, i am quite happy with the price, she has given me a nice home, i have to be her slave but its still fun, the money she spent on me is going to charity so i am helping people

Edited by UncleGoat

Random Rugby news

http://www.espnscrum.com/australia/rugby/story/213237.html

The "Western Sydney" team will be called the Greater Sydney Rams

Sounds like either the ARC hired the same marketing gurus between the Orange & Black Clowns or the O&B C's are ceding the marketing space so they can piss off to Canberra and become the Gunghalin Wanniassa Spence Governators

i am not content with ruining my own match day experience i manage to ruin everyone match day experience i am the ****wit everyone has to take care of because the fear that i will off myself if they dont, if i want to be a miserable piece of **** who deserves to be tortured to death then i can do that on my own time

no one should have to deal with that ****, i just need a good punch in the ******* face and then a Chelsea smile or at least a knife through the throat

Edited by UncleGoat

i am not content with ruining my own match day experience i manage to ruin everyone match day experience i am the ****wit everyone has to take care of because the fear that i will off myself if they dont, if i want to be a miserable piece of **** who deserves to be tortured to death then i can do that on my own time

no one should have to deal with that ****, i just need a good punch in the ******* face and then a Chelsea smile or at least a knife through the throat

Goat WTF??