Membership 2016-17

Went through drive-thru Maccas at Northmead today. Got told they are no longer accepting the free sundae with value meal deal from our membership packs.

Can't get packs to us, recruitment poor, olympic park sux, smurfs runaway at the top of the league, now can't get a free sundae!

What a season. lol

That's so frustrating!!  Would love to hear the club's reasoning!! 

The deal says "participating stores" and the girl at the window told me that because Maccas are franchises the owner made the call to stop accepting the deal. 

Went through drive-thru Maccas at Northmead today. Got told they are no longer accepting the free sundae with value meal deal from our membership packs.

Can't get packs to us, recruitment poor, olympic park sux, smurfs runaway at the top of the league, now can't get a free sundae!

What a season. lol

That's so frustrating!!  Would love to hear the club's reasoning!! 

The deal says "participating stores" and the girl at the window told me that because Maccas are franchises the owner made the call to stop accepting the deal. 

Ahhhh! Still sucks though, haha. 

At NORTHMEAD?! What a ****. That place is packed after every gameday. Effing boycott.

Just to confirm - it's the Maccas on Windsor rd towards Baulkham hills/m2 not the one on Old Windsor near the Coke factory.

The one near the Coke factory is "Westmead" Maccas, as it was built long after the Northmead one on Windsor Rd already existed.

At NORTHMEAD?! What a ****. That place is packed after every gameday. Effing boycott.

Just to confirm - it's the Maccas on Windsor rd towards Baulkham hills/m2 not the one on Old Windsor near the Coke factory.

The one near the Coke factory is "Westmead" Maccas, as it was built long after the Northmead one on Windsor Rd already existed.
Ok cool yeah wasn't sure, thought i better confirm if there's gonna be a boycott haha

What a season. lol

I am still envious of those who have a membership pack

What a season. lol

One of our gang has gone bush and his pack never turned up. The mate that has taken control of his membership chased it up twice and then gave up. So every game we are at least one member down before we even start to get into Olympic Park / 7:50pm starts etc!

What a season. lol

One of our gang has gone bush and his pack never turned up. The mate that has taken control of his membership chased it up twice and then gave up. So every game we are at least one member down before we even start to get into Olympic Park / 7:50pm starts etc!

ours has been a shambles. Highlights include......

- my youngest sits in the side stand with my old man, the club split them up into different bays. No pack sent for my boy either

- I got a membership pack but they had moved me away from my wife and oldest boy meaning we were separated by the rail at spotless and hero security wouldn't let us in the same bay (tbf club sent me a new card pretty quick)

- No packs for my wife and son - have to line up for an hour and fifteen on first game to get a ticket for derby

- they finally send a pack for my youngest - out of hats so no hat for you

- still no packs for my wife and son - multiple requests. Have to do print at home tickets for them each week. this option shut down for rbb members at ANZ games so I have to email club directly to request tickets be emailed for these games.

What a season. lol

ours has been a shambles. Highlights include......

- my youngest sits in the side stand with my old man, the club split them up into different bays. No pack sent for my boy either

- I got a membership pack but they had moved me away from my wife and oldest boy meaning we were separated by the rail at spotless and hero security wouldn't let us in the same bay (tbf club sent me a new card pretty quick)

- No packs for my wife and son - have to line up for an hour and fifteen on first game to get a ticket for derby

- they finally send a pack for my youngest - out of hats so no hat for you

- still no packs for my wife and son - multiple requests. Have to do print at home tickets for them each week. this option shut down for rbb members at ANZ games so I have to email club directly to request tickets be emailed for these games.

Wow man.

See, I am always willing to give benefit of the doubt about signings etc, as much of that is unknown, tough to achieve and/or out of the club's control, but this stuff is simply not acceptable.

And it plays into the story of the club being tight, doing things the cheapest way instead of the best  ie if we can't organise a simple member pack, how can we organise a scouting system? That type of thing.

Shocking.

Quick fact: Despite calling themselves "Westmead" Macdonalds, they are wholly within the suburb of Northmead.

Someone show us the map.

Haven't had a good map thread for ages!

really brings me back

the mcdonalds at mcgraths hill seems to think its at windsor

Quick fact: Despite calling themselves "Westmead" Macdonalds, they are wholly within the suburb of Northmead.

Someone show us the map.

really brings me back

I once had the honour of being crew member of the month there

Someone show us the map.

really brings me back

did you do things for Ronald to get that honour?

Someone show us the map.

really brings me back

did you do things for Ronald to get that honour?

No, I think I might be one of the few that didn't have a tonguey with one of the managers to win it

The club should have a fan day at the start of each season and give people the option of picking up their membership pack in person.

Season 2 (?) The packs were handed out at Parramatta - we were given the wrong packs

• 1 month later...

How are memberships going up when no-one is turning up?!?

Also who becomes a member after round 24?
Maybe people that think we may make it to the finals and want the option to buy tickets pre the general public.......Still sounds strange.

How are memberships going up when no-one is turning up?!?

Also who becomes a member after round 24?
Maybe people that think we may make it to the finals and want the option to buy tickets pre the general public.......Still sounds strange.

I think some of these memberships may be bundled in together with sponsorship or partnerships with the club.