What Really Grinds My Gears 5

5 things that didn't really bother me that much but now wind me up to the point of irrational anger, thanks to being on here too much

1) GWS Giants 

2) Inner West Sydney Swans Supporters

3) Gallop and the FFA

4) eurosnobs 

5) Tim Cahill 

5 Things that have always annoyed me

1) People congregating in the "vestibule" area on trains

2) Graham Arnold

3) Robbie Slater

4) Liverpool Football Club

5) Coldplay 

anyone else want want a go?

1 minute ago, Carns said:

Another thing I've noticed is that donators can no longer delete their posts, whereas we used to be able to.

Yes....

And editing posts we've quoted and want to remove is difficult too....from what I remember (of one or two posts were I did that.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:09 PM, StringerBellend said:

5 things that didn't really bother me that much but now wind me up to the point of irrational anger, thanks to being on here too much

5) Coldplay 

anyone else want want a go?

Coldplay??? Has anyone but me posted Coldplay here??

I posted this a few weeks ago....and I think it got ignored.

I'm posting it again....just to annoy you more! :lol::lol:

I love it! :meep:

PS How can anyone NOT like it??????????????????????

It's so happy, funny, catch musically, and....... cute!

It's JOYFUL and irresistible!!!    ;)

WRGMG

Parents picking their kids up from school....yes, I'm one! but I'm not a fuucking moron parking people in or holding up traffic to get a spot near the school cos I'm too lazy to walk a bit!!!!!  :xmad:. GET THERE EARLIER OR PARK A LITTLE FURTHER AWAY LIKE I HAVE WHEN IVE RUN LATE!!!

Here's one from 2 weeks ago.....

so im parked in MY driveway listening to the end of a radio segment, about 850am, when I caught a glimpse of a silver vehicle in my rear view. I thought it might have been the youngest step daughter stopping in before work. I then realised it wasn't cos it was a van....with a large woman stuffing her face whilst dropping her son off to school , which is across the road. I'm staring at her to see if she'll quickly back out....but no! let's have a little chit chat n keep stuffing my face! :xmad:

by now I've lost it...I jump out of my Hilux n stand infront of her van yelling " WTF???  GET THE FUUCK OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY!!""  she's staring at me like cows do in a field when they look at you.

I continue.... "Why the fuuck couldn't you have parked outside my house along the road?? THERES NO ONE THERE FFS YOU STUPID BITCH!!!"   :xmad:

she's still staring.....like a cow ....then she gives me a boo hoo kinda sign...like ,"too bad".....:xmad:

BIG MISTAKE SWEETHEART!!!!!

"I'll give you boo hoo you cud munching fat sow !!!!

i jump into my Hilux , start it n slam it into reverse cos I was pushing her out onto the road, by this stage I didn't give a rats about consequences etc :lol: 

anywho, lucky for her there was a dude walking across the driveway infront of her , allowing the brain dead bovine bitch to make an escape!   Guess which direction she was heading???  

DOWN THE FUUCKING ROAD THE SAME WAY I WAS TELLING HER TO GO PARK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

this isn't the first time it's happened, others do it all the time, you're about to back out n they sit in the driveway waiting or answering calls or whatever the fuuck!!!!!

All i can say is thank fuuck we don't have gun laws like the US....

i need a drink now....

As a kid I knew someone who lived near a secondary school and every afternoon his ******* mother would go out with traffic cones and put them out in a line along the front of their house lol, I used to think they were ******* mad, and they were pretty much. Would have ****ed his older sister though, only reason I went around.

Edited by WSWBoro
17 hours ago, Carns said:

Another thing I've noticed is that donators can no longer delete their posts, whereas we used to be able to.

Hey Mack

You answered my question, but not Carns' question above.

I have one other.

I don't think it's possible to turn off notifications for PMs.

Am I wrong? Is there a way to do that??

59 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Hey Mack

You answered my question, but not Carns' question above.

I have one other.

I don't think it's possible to turn off notifications for PMs.

Am I wrong? Is there a way to do that??

There's notifications for PMS now? Wow, medical science huh! :xnod:

:crazy:

Oh hi WB!

I just couldn't remember if anyone responded to it..and I basically find it hard to understand anyone not liking it/finding it cheery! :)

But cheeriness isn't everyone's cup of tea in music - I do understand that! ;)

Thanks for the response!

:) :)

PS And now we've probably irritated StringerBellend all over again! :xnod:

56 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Oh hi WB!

I just couldn't remember if anyone responded to it..and I basically find it hard to understand anyone not liking it/finding it cheery! :)

But cheeriness isn't everyone's cup of tea in music - I do understand that! ;)

Thanks for the response!

:) :)

PS And now we've probably irritated StringerBellend all over again! :xnod:

Coldplay the colour beige set to music